So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Jeez, guys! Lonsdales, coronas, and lanceros? It's like I've stumbled into some

bizarro cigar size world and everyone looks like me.........

Ok. Don't get to post much when I'm both smokin' and drinkin'!

66 degrees on the back porch so I do have a sweat shirt on.

Perhaps inspired by ALR, I've pulled my half bottle of the Colonel, but the single

barrel BIB. Firing up a Man O' War Side Project Little Devil.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Finished off NYE with some PVW20 and a La Escepcion Regional Edition Italy.. What a spectacular combo!

10hrhue.jpg

CoLa this afternoon, a great slow smoking cigar

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Great cigar. one of my favorites!

how's that tbpl? i haven't had the pleasure of trying this yet. I don't see much singles or 5packs for sale online. I'm hesitant to buy a box before trying it. i've heard great things about it though.

It's definitely among my favorite cigars, really like them. Keep an eye on CigarMonster.com. They go on sale there occasionally for a couple bucks off per stick.

It's definitely among my favorite cigars, really like them. Keep an eye on CigarMonster.com. They go on sale there occasionally for a couple bucks off per stick.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. I'm always too late on cigarmonster:) it's always sold out by the time I see it. I guess I'll have to either check more often or just get a box.

Finally got a chance to purchase a 5er of the tatuaje black petite lancero. It's on it's way. I can't wait to try it.

Finally got a chance to purchase a 5er of the tatuaje black petite lancero. It's on it's way. I can't wait to try it.

Nice! CigarMonster?

No. They finally had the 5er in stock. So, I picked that up with some additional 5ers of Herrera Estelli lonsdale, Padron 2000 Maduro, and cyb corona real.

The Herrera Esteli Lonsdale is one of my favourite lines in my favourite size! Enjoy!

Smoking a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Reserva on the back porch in 60 degree weather...

My Father Le Bijou 1922 after clearing snow off the driveway...again. Very nice medium-full flavored cigar

Started the day on the back porch with a Boli PC from '04 and my morning coffee.

Started the day on the back porch with a Boli PC from '04 and my morning coffee.

You're setting the bar too high for the rest of the day ;)

You're setting the bar too high for the rest of the day ;)

(nodding). Ain't that the truth!