So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

I like reading about what people are smoking; however, I don't like wasting my time trying to identity the cigar when only letters are provided. Why not spell the complete name of the cigar?

If that was directed at my post, PDR is the full name of the cigar company- I hate trying to figure out abbreviations also.

It was not directed at a specific post. It is just a pet peeve of mine. I prefer to read names and not have to decipher abbreviations. I feel the same way about bourbon abbreviations. I realize that I can look at the table of abbreviations; however, I feel that if it is important enough to provide a comment or review, it is important enough to spell the name.

Started the late morning with a Torano Exodus 1959. Not sure how long it's been in the humi or

where it came from, but an oldie/goodie!

Siglo III and Some Havana Club 7 for the Playoffs!

I forget how bone chillingly good HC7 is until i pull it from the back of the cabinet and pour a glass on rare occasions!

2j3k5jq.jpg

finally had a chance in weeks to have an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduro with some ER10 at the B&M accompanied by some friends. Enjoyed the stick for sure the company.

It's an AJ Fernandez, CI (and affiliates) exclusive. Retails for $50/20ct box. Actually, all sizes in this line are $50/box but the quantity differs a bit. Fresh off the truck, these are a nice value. This one had a couple years on it and tasted like burning wood. Not too pleasant.

It's an AJ Fernandez, CI (and affiliates) exclusive. Retails for $50/20ct box. Actually, all sizes in this line are $50/box but the quantity differs a bit. Fresh off the truck, these are a nice value. This one had a couple years on it and tasted like burning wood. Not too pleasant.

Well, dang! I tend to love everything he makes(along with Pepin), but hadn't heard of this line. Just got the Cigar International catalog. No mention

of that line.

Ahhhh, thanks! It probably was in the catalog and I just didn't realise it was a Fernandez?!

NOT a big maduro fan, though.

Had a Rocky Patel '99 earlier today. Have had this several times now and don't think I've been able to get myself to like it:(

Haven't smoked a cigar in quite awhile but picked up a few the other day. Tonight it's an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art. I've had the Short Story before and liked it but this one is even better.

Herrera Esteli Lonsdale and some HW Son of Bourye.

I LOVE the Herrera, Wack. How did you find the Son of Bourne?

In the 60's again in Florida, so I'm puffing on an Ashton Heritage.

Sat out last night in 50 degree weather, all bundled up with a heater blowing on me

with a couple small pours of Stagg, Jr. Only takes a couple small ones....

I LOVE the Herrera, Wack. How did you find the Son of Bourne?

In the 60's again in Florida, so I'm puffing on an Ashton Heritage.

Sat out last night in 50 degree weather, all bundled up with a heater blowing on me

with a couple small pours of Stagg, Jr. Only takes a couple small ones....

Son of Bourye was much different than I thought it'd be. I was expecting essentially a very high rye bourbon but it was sweet and smooth. It was the first time I've tried a bourbon/rye blend and it makes me want to try more of them.

#NowSmoking Herrera Esteli Lonsdale, Henry McKenna 10. #nowplaying Led Zepplin Mothership

9a3e3uzy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk