So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

Last night, Knob Creek 9yo and a Punch Upper Cut, a very nice match up!

Rocky Patel Platinum with KC rye on ice. A bold cigar with a great draw, thick white smoke and some chocolate flavors.

Perdomo 20th Anniversary Maduro. Thanks again to BourbonJoe for turning me on to this one!

BTW, it pairs very nicely with some Eagle River PS OBSV

I'm enjoying an Aging Room Bin No. 1 with a glass of Blanton's SFTB. Nice combination.

Yesterday, an Opus-X Petite Lancero, paired with a nice pour of Weller Centennial w/a splash of water. Yum!

Nothing fancy, I had four travel humidor packs of Perdomo's and Kristoff's that I carried to FL. They were a mixture of maduro, sungrown and Connecticut wrappers, and deliciously enjoyed...

K Hansotia symphony from probably 2006. I had cigar nervosa after I discovered cigarbid in 2004 and acquired more cigars than I'll ever need... Kinda like whiskey now [emoji12]. First cigar in a looooong time, hitting the spot.

LP #9 and another bottle of a local porter. The beers are really hitting the spot in this mugginess.

Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne, Super Toro (Connecticut). I've been hitting these all weekend, and the weekend is still young!