So, whatcha smokin?

smokinjoe

On the recommendation of a friend, tried a Roma Craft the other night, and it did not disappoint.

Of late, I have been smoking Illusione products, which I find superior to most other cigars, including cubans.

• 2 weeks later...

After getting some yardwork done, on the back porch enjoying an Olivia Series V double robusto and an ice cold Dale's Pale Ale. Beautiful day and a great smoke

Perdomo Exhibicion Maduro. Nice full bodied after dinner smoke, with balanced spice and a nice earthy finish.

Belly full of a massive porterhouse, so out in the back yard with an Alec Bradley Prensado Torpedo. Overall, I have found AB cigars to be more consistent in recent years, as compared to previously. This Prensado is wonderful, tonight. Nice draw, great burn, billowing smoke, and a nutty thick flavor. Pairing well with a CGF WT. :yum:

All three cranky women went to bed so got some quiet time to myself. A Casa Magna Domus Magnus Optimus sure does hit the spot.

Wed night on the back porch.

Some Forged Oak with a San Lotano Oval Maduro corona.

R&J Romeo Toro out by the pond, while listening to the Braves on the radio. Wasn't crazy about the start, as it was too peppery and the draw was rather tight and just didn't seem to get going. But , now it has bloomed nicely and is smoking great.

Smoking a Flor de D'Crossier 512 Corona this afternoon. Pretty impressed for $4.00 cigar.

Of late, I have been smoking Illusione products, which I find superior to most other cigars, including cubans.

Smoked a My Father Cervantes, about 6.5" x 44, yesterday with a nice pour of 4 Roses Small Batch. It turned out to be a nice pairing.

Had a Casa Magna Domus Magnus Optimus followed by a Viaje Oro Koa. The Viaje was good but the Optimus was just stellar. Awesome down to the nub.

Norteno by Herrara Esteli and finishing a bottle of Forged Oak.

The cigar is a Lonsdale, my fav size, and if you can get past the "tongue depressor" flatness.......

Murcialego Toro with some FRSB. Relax time...

That's the reblended Murcialego out of the La Zona factory? How was it?

Yesterday afternoon, a 2006 Opus-X No. 4 Corona, with a pour of Baby Saz. An enjoyable experience! A truly amazing cigar. On deck for today, a 2006 Opus-X Belicoso and I'm thinking a nice pour of Dickel Rye.

Papas Fritas with some WLW from 2012. My daughter is always after me to open "the good stuff"

and I told her since she was coming by AND it WAS bourbon month....

Boy this stuff is tasty!