What Bourbon Are You Drinking? Spring 2013

jcg9779
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Out in the garage listening to the Braves on the radio on a foggy, drizzly, turning cooler-kinda-night, with an Elijah Craig 15. This is a heavy and brooding whiskey, that fits well with these conditions.

Struggled again deciding whether to open my newly acquired 1970 Old Fitz Prime. Can't bring myself to open it. So, having some OGD114 instead.

ETL and OWA. on the fence if i want to switch it up.

Great taste sir, that's exactly what I've been enjoying this evening.

Great taste sir, that's exactly what I've been enjoying this evening.

i'm giving you an internet high five

After having a rock an rye at dinner I am Enjoying a pour of a '58 VOF to celebrate the completion of a successful 3 day audit of my laboratory.

After having a rock an rye at dinner I am Enjoying a pour of a '58 VOF to celebrate the completion of a successful 3 day audit of my laboratory.

'58? You drink like Ike!

A little GTS followed by some TPS Old Scout 115. It's really grown on me while I've been working through the bottle. Really enjoy the finish on this one.

Out in the garage listening to the Braves on the radio on a foggy, drizzly, turning cooler-kinda-night, with an Elijah Craig 15. This is a heavy and brooding whiskey, that fits well with these conditions.

Leave the brooding up to us Phillies fans this time around, Joe. I poured some GTS to wash down the loss... Brooding enough?:smiley_acbt:

Leave the brooding up to us Phillies fans this time around, Joe. I poured some GTS to wash down the loss... Brooding enough?:smiley_acbt:

With your great team BB, you'll have many opportunities to celebrate this year, I'm sure. Great thing about GTS, it fits all occasions. Good for all the ups and downs of a season.

:toast:

Popped open one of the PHC 2012 second dump and it's really quite good. I'm glad its something that I really enjoy. The wheat and rye combo is really quite good with the wheat mellowing it all together into a fairly nice balance.

Cheers

Hugh

Willett 21 year old - barrel 3705. This pour has enough of a hold on me to minimize my coviting for "Charlene" [1].

[1]: someone elses Old Fitz BIB 1982 that was deserving of a female name.

Man, I would love to try a Willett 21 yr.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Tonight I had a very interesting pour. I took some of my EC 18-year-old And mixed it with my EC 12-year-old barrel proof (about 60/40). What a great combination. If you have these two Bourbons I would highly recommend mixing them.

A little Saz 18 to start, finishing with the last pour of my TPS Old Scout 115.

A little Saz 18 to start, finishing with the last pour of my TPS Old Scout 115.

Tasting notes on the Old Scout? Or at least would you buy again?

Cracked a bottle of FR OESQ from a local liquor store...enjoying this 122pr beast! :)

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!