What Bourbon Are You Drinking? Spring 2013

jcg9779
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

2010 Old Forester Birthday Bourbon. It was already good but enjoying it more with each pour. Really like the spice and body it has. Hope I can find another one out there.

Another dram of ORVW90, which is either reproducing on its own at night, or my judgement of how many ounces remain in a bottle are way off. My money is on the latter, but I'll dream it is the first when I close my eyes tonight. Just imagine . . . never-ending ORVW . . . :yum:

For the first time since it cooled off last Fall I'm having Rittenhouse + ginger ale. The warm weather over the weekend triggered it. I'm not much of a cocktail kind of guy but this combo is dangerously good and really simple to make.

Willett 8yr and a follow up of the 10yr,really nice contrast in profiles.

Comparing my regular, OWA 107, to latest purchase, Willett 94proof potstill reserve single barrel#234. Couldn't be more different. The Willett: peppery tobacco aftertaste, contrasted w/ OWA caramel-to-pecan bitters

BT private barrel(8yr5mos) and then an OGD114 to cap off an early night.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Back on the Larceny, while putting together tomorrows battleplan.

EC12BP

A little hot neat, but very nice if tamed down to 110 proof or so. Very flavorful. I wish this weren't in such short supply. An excellent value at its price point.

Planning on a pour or two of OGD 114 while I watch the season finale of Justified.

Okay, moved on from the ETL to a 4R OESQ. The two are muy simpatico, however.

Okay, moved on from the ETL to a 4R OESQ. The two are muy simpatico, however.

I am quite fond of the OESQ (TPS). Fairly delicate, but a nice change of pace sometimes.

Enjoyed some PVW 23Yr and Jefferson's Presidential Select 18Yr. Left my thoughts under tastings.

Closed the night with a '10 GTS after a nice night in chat,damn it was good too!

Enjoyed some PVW 23Yr and Jefferson's Presidential Select 18Yr. Left my thoughts under tastings.

I got to have have a CEH Taylor 15yr and a Black Maple Hill,at a bar in Bend,OR

HHW BIB followed by HMcK BIB. The extra 4 years DOES make a difference!

Enjoying some OF1849 - love the crisp hint of mint thrown in there (ironic as I don't like mint cookies, mint ice cream, etc; think this has just enough!)

Wheaters tonight. Started with VSOF 12 yr. Also picked up a bottle of wheated BIB from DSP-KY-16 for only $12.99 . . . .

can you guess what it is?

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!