What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? Summer 2013

OscarV
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Thanks to another SB.com member, these were waiting on my desk when I got to work this morning.

fnup21yl.jpg

Thanks to another SB.com member, these were waiting on my desk when I got to work this morning.

fnup21yl.jpg

Are those 8yr OGD BIBs?

I was very happy to find these in my area. I have not purchased many off the shelf bottles lately, but after tasting this one I was determined to buy a few. Kudos to HH for a fine bourbon!

post-5593-14489819305959_thumb.jpg

I picked up a handle of Ten High at Walmart while visiting friends in Paris Illinois over the weekend. I only found one bottle of the bourbon mixed in with about seven bottles of the blend. Not sure if it was supoosed to be there, the tag on the shelf just indicated Ten High for a price of $19.50 and there were no other shelf tags that I could find indicating that the KSBW version was out of place. I plan on sampling this in the next day or two.

I was very happy to find these in my area. I have not purchased many off the shelf bottles lately, but after tasting this one I was determined to buy a few. Kudos to HH for a fine bourbon!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15842[/ATTACH]

Wow... Seeing you post these just spotlights how much I've been slacking =]b

Well done sir!

I was very happy to find these in my area. I have not purchased many off the shelf bottles lately, but after tasting this one I was determined to buy a few.

That kicks ass Dave. Way to go!

Last Thursday and Friday - CnB OWA #68 and 4R Giftshop Jim Rutledge signed bottle OESK.

I got a little inkling as to what it must feel like to be Squire walking out of a liquor store: adopted few bottles of VOB BiB & OGD114 today.

SOAB!

Im in KY and ive never seen any, despite looking all over! what gives?

Nothing spectacular, yet still solid.

2 x Heaven Hill 6-Year BIB

Old Charter 10-Year

WT 101

Was surprised to find a bottle of the Taylor Tornado. Have heard good things so decided to pick it up.

-Mike

Was surprised to find a bottle of the Taylor Tornado. Have heard good things so decided to pick it up.

-Mike

You won't be disappointed Mike.

Picked up my first bottle of Rock Hill Farms. Great stuff--although I'm not sure that it merits a $50 price tag.

Man Dave...and I thought I was being a hog with 5...well done buddy! :) I stopped by The Party Source this afternoon and grabbed 5 bottles of their OWA barrel #34...looking forward to cracking into these when I get home. ;)

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!