What Bourbon did you purchase today? / Fall 2015

JGriff
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

there we go... heard W12 had made it's way to Binny's in the area, went to 3 and I guess I missed it by a week. doh, still got 2 bottles of it though! bought an ER10 for $33 instead.

there we go... heard W12 had made it's way to Binny's in the area, went to 3 and I guess I missed it by a week. doh, still got 2 bottles of it though! bought an ER10 for $33 instead.

I was at two different Binny's last Saturday due to the 15% off coupon and didn't see any. But then, the moment people start posting about its sudden appearance at a Binny's is the moment the lurkers flood the stores and the window closes on its availability. [emoji6]

I lucked out at Binnys. I picked up a OWA and a W12 yesterday. Hopefully it becomes a bit more available. Love me some OWA... :grin:

found a local wine shop with a surprising number of WSR and OWA bottles on the shelf (and reasonably priced). just needed one OWA for a trip to the Redwoods this weekend. as I posted in the empty bottle support group, I'm pretty sure it will hit the bin by Sunday. cheers!

2x Weller 12 750ml

2x Elmer T. Lee

My patience and persistence paid off. Set for the rest of the year, and beyond, for these two.

2 bottles of Elmer T Lee @ $30.99 a pop! Finally found a shop here in town that said they could get it... And then actually did!! And for a dang good price to top it off!!

Blanton's @$55

GTS Jr @ 48

W12 @ 24

Was told that in the next month they'd be getting their barrel of ER10. Can't wait.

Interesting bottle today. I had a friend in Japan, as i had posted in the Blanton's SFTB thread. He apparently didn't know what he was getting, and brought back a normal bottle of Blanton's... Interestingly though, it was bottled in 1992. The neck collar says Blanton's Distilling Company, no letter on the cork, etc. The best part is that it was only $30, can't beat that.

Interesting bottle today. I had a friend in Japan, as i had posted in the Blanton's SFTB thread. He apparently didn't know what he was getting, and brought back a normal bottle of Blanton's... Interestingly though, it was bottled in 1992. The neck collar says Blanton's Distilling Company, no letter on the cork, etc. The best part is that it was only $30, can't beat that.

Picked up a bottle of EC12 to compare to the ECBP that I got earlier this week. Always been a fan of EC12. You just can't beat a tasty 12-year old bourbon for $25.63, including tax!

Michter's 10 Year SB. I know.. boo hiss, but I like it.

When I see one I pick it up for the same reason.....I like it.

You got'a love it when you walk in to your favorite liquor store and see this........

Yes indeed. Two of my favorite recipes. I'd likely buy multiples of each.

You got'a love it when you walk in to your favorite liquor store and see this........

Yea, I love me some OESK. Very rare to FR find private selections in Texas, though, unfortunately. Spec's did it a year or so ago but that's the only time I've seen any store do it.

2 bottles of Elmer T Lee @ $30.99 a pop! Finally found a shop here in town that said they could get it... And then actually did!! And for a dang good price to top it off!!

Great buy!!

Today I picked up an OWA 1 liter for $26.99 . . . cheers!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.