What Bourbon did you purchase today? / Fall 2015

JGriff
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

3x George T Stagg. It's a good day.

This is why i don't think flippers are our problem. I don't think what you did was wrong by any means. If given the chance most would do the same. I know I would. People are buying high premium bourbon for their own stash. If you go to show us your stash this much is evident. My theory is as long as you consume it who is to say what's right or wrong? That is a really good find. Good Job. :toast:

This is why i don't think flippers are our problem. I don't think what you did was wrong by any means. If given the chance most would do the same. I know I would. People are buying high premium bourbon for their own stash. If you go to show us your stash this much is evident. My theory is as long as you consume it who is to say what's right or wrong? That is a really good find. Good Job. :toast:

I understand where you are coming from but if it were three bottles of Jack Daniels that would be seen as normal. Three bottles of something you can buy once a year if you are lucky is not exactly hording. The issue is the supply. These will be consumed by me. It will take a while for me to be willing to open them but I'm not a flipper.

I understand where you are coming from but if it were three bottles of Jack Daniels that would be seen as normal. Three bottles of something you can buy once a year if you are lucky is not exactly hording. The issue is the supply. These will be consumed by me. It will take a while for me to be willing to open them but I'm not a flipper.

I never insinuated that you were a flipper and also agree that this isn't hoarding. Was trying to make my case. I agree with what you did as just fine. :cool:

Picked up my first bottle of OGDBIB. I figure I did like the 2 bottles of OGD114 that I've had, so why not? For $17, you really can't go too wrong.

Got a bottle of Blanton's SFTB. Looking forward to cracking that open tonight.

I love mine! Will be a regular in my stach.

Picked up a bottle of Woodinville Whiskeys new 5 year old Straight Bourbon. Very nice flavor, clean slightly sweet finish. Nice to see a quality local product.

Pickups from my trip toKY this week.

6da2b95e6af01ed526e690f056cd273a.jpg

Took a Lot of searching but found the 2015 SmBLE and with the help of another SBr also got the 2015 OFBB

8a04eea36c6cf9a386e7650970a6f703.jpg

After tasting the first bottle I picked up two more to back that one up

965053375c4bfd99d3aca7a3c76297b8.jpg

Couple of bottom shelf picks but great bourbon

58e3ed55d8d7f6c414d68ac8683a065b.jpg

Went to the distillery just to get these

2df84f6655f65e5a0d003ae481c363db.jpg

Not Bourbon but... and a backup for another great bottle

587e6ab91596f72fce859494a173c0d0.jpg

Bookers and on sale no brainer

0c23d82f3b3ffc5c47268a773d094911.jpg

Gift shop only bottle of EW and PHC9

903623bcf55489077d058aaea98d9f6a.jpg

EW DS novelty crock and a flavored concoction

I'd say that was a successful trip to KY!

Technically not today, but I grabbed a 2015 FR SmbLE on Friday (very much "not on the shelf")

Picked up a 4RSB because I always need one. 2x RRSB. Haven't seen it in a long time and the local got in a barrel. Also finally secured a IWH15. I really only want it for the bottle so I made sure the label was paper and not paint before putting it in the basket.

Hmmm, looks like this one might be a flip based on what some of those people are saying.

Maybe you should go ahead and stick your head back in the sand now...:D

Maybe you should go ahead and stick your head back in the sand now...:D

:deadhorse: :drinking: :falling: :grin:

shame on me for helping a flipper to flip

I've never actually flipped before. This would be my first if I do it.

I've never actually flipped before. This would be my first if I do it.

You are in the wrong place to even be talking about this. It's not welcome here.

Hmmm, looks like this one might be a flip based on what some of those people are saying.

How did this guys get past the bouncer??!! I am pretty sure you just landed on the do not help list for sure.

Popped by a store I hadn't been to for almost a year. Nice selection, but nothing outstanding and nothing I really needed. Grabbed an orange cap OGD BIB for less than $20, just for the heck of it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.