What Bourbon Are You Drinking Today (Spring 2020)

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

5 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Geeze, coronavirus PLUS tornado warning? Definitely a sign that it's a good time for you to open up a good bottle!  Cheers!

Thanks Kepler. Cheers back at ya’.

Biba Joe

17 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Nice Clueby, very nice. ?

As for me, I decided to follow the example set by some of my esteemed fellow members. I opened up one of my “good” bottles. As others have said, life’s too short. After the all clear was given following a tornado warning, we came came up from the basement and I opened a bottle of ER 10/101. 

Biba! Joe

Ohhhhhh.........now you're talking.

5 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Thanks Kepler. Cheers back at ya’.

Biba Joe

Not only that, but the ER 10/101?

Now that is really doing it in style.  Well done sir!

Edited by Kepler
autocorrect spelling

I was only gonna have one pour, but it looks like more storms are on the way. <_< Another pour it is.

Biba! Joe

DSC_0005.jpeg

• I like it 15

4 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

I was only gonna have one pour, but it looks like more storms are on the way. <_< Another pour it is.

Biba! Joe

DSC_0005.jpeg

Atta boy, Luther!

?

• I like it 1

8 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Biba! Joe

DSC_0005.jpeg

So jealous. ER10/101 is on my short list of Bourbons I crave to sip. Enjoy!

Cheers!

• I like it 1

10 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Biba! Joe

DSC_0005.jpeg

Riding out tornadoes in grand style. Well done.

1 hour ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Nice Clueby, very nice. ?

As for me, I decided to follow the example set by some of my esteemed fellow members. I opened up one of my “good” bottles. As others have said, life’s too short. After the all clear was given following a tornado warning, we came came up from the basement and I opened a bottle of ER 10/101. 

Biba! Joe

Please be careful & stay alert!

Those dang tornadoes can sneak up on ya

• I like it 1

15 minutes ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Biba! Joe

DSC_0005.jpeg

That's one I've never been lucky enough to have tried. So jealous! ?  Enjoy!!

• I like it 1

A repeat of last night with a healthy pour of GTS 2017. F you coronavirus. 

• I like it 6

22 minutes ago, flahute said:

A repeat of last night with a healthy pour of GTS 2017. F you coronavirus. 

Oh hell Steve, you just inspired me to pour the same for myself. To 2017 GTS! And to beating this damn coronavirus. 

• I like it 2

1 minute ago, Kepler said:

Oh hell Steve, you just inspired me to pour the same for myself. To 2017 GTS! And to beating this damn coronavirus. 

Yassss! Bring it on!

Recently, I have been camping out in Lawrenceburg. Changing it up a little tonight with Little Book Chapter 3.  For me,  this whiskey is a changeling. It presents a new challenge every time I give it a go. 

Cheers

As curious as LB3 is to me, it is equally complex & tasty.  

Cheers

Edited by Wedelstaedt
Added is
  • I like it 2

And my night cap pour: 2018 WLW. Night y’all.  Catch ya’ later on.

Biba! Joe

• I like it 3

6 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

And my night cap pour: 2018 WLW. Night y’all.  Catch ya’ later on.

Biba! Joe

Hot damn. A veritable fire storm of fantastic pours all over the place! Sounds like your “drinking shoulder” is recovering nicely. :)

• I like it 2

11 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Biba! Joe

DSC_0005.jpeg

Virus be damned! Joe lives 7.5 miles away from me and I believe going to his house to help him drink this bottle could be considered "essential travel"  (plus, there's always a chance his wife has made chocolate chip cookies)

• I like it 2

6 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

Virus be damned! Joe lives 7.5 miles away from me and I believe going to his house to help him drink this bottle could be considered "essential travel"  (plus, there's always a chance his wife has made chocolate chip cookies)

Once things get back to normal, me, you and Mike will have to get together to share a few pours. ?

Dawn was thinking about making chocolate chip cookies, but on the last few visits to the store, there were no eggs to be found. :mellow:

Biba! Joe

• I like it 1

14 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

Gary, we all have to choose our poisons in our lives. This one is a no brainer. The govenor would certainly understand. After all, chocolate chip cookies. ?

1 hour ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Once things get back to normal, me, you and Mike will have to get together to share a few pours. ?

Dawn was thinking about making chocolate chip cookies, but on the last few visits to the store, there were no eggs to be found. :mellow:

Biba! Joe

We have eggs! Just saying...

• I like it 2

Doing my best to f the coronavirus with my long bunkered "dimple" bottle of OF Bonded. A yummy, rummy pour,  after the chew I easily slipped into thoughts of the Foursquare distillery and the thin line between bourbon and Barbados rum.

17 hours ago, Harry in WashDC said:

That IS the good stuff.:D

I didnt mean to knock those bourbons listed, as Buffalo Trace and EWSB are my year round, everyday ,go to pours.   I should have stated that I may just need to dig deep into the bunker for an uplifting change of pace.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.