What BEER are you drinking in 2023:

Probably one of my favorite IPA’s.

Troegs in general is just one of my favorite breweries.  Highly recommend a stop if you’re ever near Hershey, PA.

39711B78-5C97-4898-AAE7-F16A265A5205.jpeg

• I like it 1

I really liked all of the Troegs I ever tried before moving out here to Seattle.

• I like it 2

There Does Not Exist Pale Ale. 5.5%. Crisp hoppiness. 

The beer drawer is getting sparse. That means a trip to the liquor store this week. And I know they have bottles of bourbon I want. It never ends!

Cleaned the garage and took down all the Christmas decorations. Ambitious! 

396C47A2-9FAE-4A90-A621-5E905B827D01.jpeg

• I like it 2

Made it to 16 before I couldn’t see my ball anymore. Broke out the refreshments, started rockin the music, and officially welcomed the weekend. West Coast IPA hit the spot.  I was money on the approach today. Y’all might be catching me on The CW this year! 

6965A55F-94FB-4201-81BB-0389D0F1236F.jpeg

• I like it 1

Pre-gaming for the playoffs with with a DC component.

I don't have a horse in this race,  but I'm pulling for the 49'ers and the Bengals today.

20230122_141821.jpg

• I like it 2

This is my usual beer when at a Braves game.  Nice on a Sunny and crisp January day, as well!  

2ECFAD92-16E6-4DD6-92A3-F6DC7D59D06D.jpeg

• I like it 1

Another Black & Tan.

I rarely drink beer anymore, and am trying to make room in the fridge.

That's my story,  and I'm sticking to it!

20230128_170258.jpg

• I like it 4

43 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Another Black & Tan.

I rarely drink beer anymore, and am trying to make room in the fridge.

That's my story,  and I'm sticking to it!

20230128_170258.jpg

Yeah, I saw your earlier one and realized that I really enjoyed B&T’s, but hadn’t done one in a long while.  Now, you got me really wanting to put one together!!  I’m going to wait though, until March when I load up on the Guinness…But, I think I have one deep in the beer fridge that may have to contribute earlier!  :) How is the Celebration working with it?  Love that beer, and have a few remaining from Christmas.

• I like it 2

1 hour ago, smokinjoe said:

Yeah, I saw your earlier one and realized that I really enjoyed B&T’s, but hadn’t done one in a long while.  Now, you got me really wanting to put one together!!  I’m going to wait though, until March when I load up on the Guinness…But, I think I have one deep in the beer fridge that may have to contribute earlier!  :) How is the Celebration working with it?  Love that beer, and have a few remaining from Christmas.

I love Celebration too and it paired perfectly.

• I like it 1

13 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Excellent!  If I do have that Guinness, I’m putting it with the Celebration tomorrow.  

• I like it 1

Excellent!  If I do have that Guinness, I’m putting it with the Celebration tomorrow.  

You will not be disappointed....

3 hours ago, smokinjoe said:

2 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

50 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

You will not be disappointed....

I also perked up when I saw this being done with Celebration! I happen to have both on hand so I will be joining you!

• I like it 1

On 1/23/2023 at 4:01 PM, smokinjoe said:

This is my usual beer when at a Braves game.  Nice on a Sunny and crisp January day, as well!  

2ECFAD92-16E6-4DD6-92A3-F6DC7D59D06D.jpeg

The best part of this photo is that you are drinking your preferred Braves beer from a Houston beer glass.

Go 'Stros!  🌠

hehe 😉

On 1/28/2023 at 8:06 PM, smokinjoe said:

...and??

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

...and??

Still digging for that Guinness!  😂 

• I like it 1

Stick a fork in this week.  Time for a beer to start the weekend, though I do have a little paperwork to take care of.  SweetWater Hazy IPA is a nice accompaniment.

1F01AD54-CEE6-439A-86EE-DADC0BAACDC7.jpeg

• I like it 1

So, we had told ourselves that we were going to be productive this weekend. Then, after work yesterday, we decided to do just the opposite. We headed to the lake instead. Much more fun indeed. Today we headed to a new brewery that has been open just a couple weeks ago, Indian Lake Brewing Company. Of the 15 beers they had on tap, I had a flight of 4 different ones. From left to right....Beatley's  blonde strawberry, Pontoon porter ,Blue Skies blueberry hefe, Spillway stout. The blonde was the clear winner (aren't they usually?😉) and the stout with coffee and chocolate flavors a close 2nd. I was disappointed in the hefe, it was too sour for my liking.

Prost!!  Phil 

20230211_130554.jpg

Edited by Phil T
  • I like it 1

Woke up from my Saturday afternoon nap to enjoy a DIPA 8.4%. Narrative Fermentations out of San Jose. Pliny-esque. Jerry on the stereo and dog testing my patience. 

D99D2657-F831-40B3-B6D9-51F65172D3BD.jpeg

492C57A3-8836-4DC6-A7AA-7FD5F2DB387C.jpeg

• I like it 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dumbass that I am, I unknowingly booked my flight out this week for today…President’s Day.  Yep, it’s a holiday for us…Anywho, I picked up a 3F Zombie Dust for the room on the drive to the hotel.  Enjoying now.  Mize well finish this up, take a nap, go to dinner, come back and open the room whiskey later on.  Gotta make lemonade when you deal yourself lemons…Or, something like that… LOL. 

78D90B52-FE40-4B26-A3F4-5F5BCE6E05E1.jpeg

• I like it 2