What BEER are you drinking in 2023:

Cluster post here. Recently I have acquired the most recent New Belgium/ 4R Oakspire, ( I don’t think I have missed a single release)  I would never claim that Icould tell its 4R but since I am such a 4R fanboy and quite fond of New Belgium, I will always grab a 6 of these when they appear. Abita Christmas ale, Sam Adams winter lager ( oh how I wish Old Fezziwig was available as a standalone 6-12 pk) and a local I never want to be without, my beloved Terrapin Wake-n-bake, my W&B stock needed to be refreshed.

I love the autumn/ winter season for beer, gotta make it last till next September though the New Belgium 1554 will fill any gaps till Octoberfest returns!! Slainte 

On 12/10/2023 at 8:54 AM, PaulO said:

Last night I had a real easy one - Narragansett.

One of my favorite cheap beers....especially in the summer.

• I like it 1

The big Roman never disappoints. Felt it was the beer to stand up to the kitchen duties tonight. And the lemon basil chicken was a hit too! 

IMG_1654.jpeg

• I like it 1

It’s yucky weather outside, so fixin’ to wrap some Christmas presents by the tree with a Bell’s Christmas Ale.  

CB63AD7C-6784-47D7-83CC-DCAC5314956D.jpeg

• I like it 2

• 2 weeks later...

From yesterday:

Merry Christmas!

Having a very tasty brew from Fremont (WA), chocolate/toffee, bourbon/oak, cinnamon, roasty, vanilla, licorice. Clocks in at 14.1% this year.

Cheers!

Beer - Imgur.jpg

I shared these with my brother on Christmas Eve. Both really good, but I liked the BCBFS better. It was light on banana. 

IMG_5430.jpeg

IMG_5431.jpeg

Edited by JCwhammie
  • I like it 1