So what is everyone smoking?

cigarnv
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Had a Rocky Patel Edge Lite (toro) with a healthy pour of OGD BIB yesterday. Not bad but probably would have been better in cooler weather (< 100F).

Cubao #5 with JW Dant 10yo Whisky and VSOF 12yo...1.5 hours of fine smokin'

I just came upon some more Opus xXx!

This is my first one from the fathers day release this year and I'm thinking that Ill be burying these ones for a while... still really young.

last night i had a Don Pepin Cuban Classic with a couple fingers of Elmer T Lee. turned out to be a winning combination.

EP Carillo Short Run

Damn fine smoke IMHO.

The EW SB isn't bad at all either!

Last Friday I got in a sample pack of the new 5 Vegas Gold Maduro. Wrapper had a coffee/sweet aroma to it. Pre-light has a moderate flavor of coffee and a hint of dark chocolate. Drawing on this stick was pleasant enough with a charred coffee flavor and dark earth. Not a powerful cigar and certainly in the "mild" category as the regular Gold natural. A good smoke maybe with a morning coffee.

Enjoyed a 2000 Upmann #2 last evening... creamy and delicious.....

Was that a Cuban Upman?

Joe :usflag:

Got to enjoy a Matasa 30th Anniversary Perfecto last night. I'm kicking myself for not buying more of these sticks when they were being blown out at $6 a piece last year.

Golfing weekend in Minnesota so I get to make a list of bottles of booze to buy up north and pack the Cigars. 18 holes, great course, better take 4 cigars:

Oliva V figurado

Diplomaticos No.2

San Cristobal Supremo

Cohiba Siglo VI

Pick up a bottle of Pappy's and life will be good.

Yes it was Joe.... Greg was here last night and smoked one also.... great cigar!!!

Fricky gave me one the other week. You are right, it is a great cigar.

Over at a buddies place enjoying a few bourbons, BBQ and a 2001 Monte Especial #1. Great cigar from an era where they were made at CLE (Laquita factory). Just coming into it's own after close to 10 years of box age..... A much over looked vitola.

Had a visit from a fellow burbonian and his wife today and enjoyed a pour of Four Roses Barrel Proof OBSK and an Opus X cigar (thanks to Fricky). Both were sublime.

my friend gave me a La Aurora 107, which i had last night. it was a nice robusto that fit perfectly between work and cooking dinner. still working on that Elmer T Lee, which wasnt a bad compliment to the cigar.

I had a Fuente Queen B and some Wild Turkey Rare Breed last night. I was very disappointed in the cigar. This has to be the first Fuente that I have not liked. Anyway, the bourbon was good.

Traveled to Clarksville, Tn this week to visit a great friend. Wed night was Elmer T Lee paired with a Limitado IV. Thursday night, Michter's No 1 and another LFD. This time the Museo.

Two good nights on the deck.

Partagas Salamone 2010 LCdH release. Big cigar, loaded with flavor... spice, coffee, earth. Great balance and complexity with liitle harshness for a young cigar...

post-1354-14489816848054_thumb.jpg

post-1354-14489816848459_thumb.jpg

Been a while since I smoked a nice cigar. Last night had a Partagas Aristocrat along with a few pours of EC18. In a rocker on the front porch... Now that's relaxin'!

Been a while since I smoked a nice cigar. Last night had a Partagas Aristocrat along with a few pours of EC18. In a rocker on the front porch... Now that's relaxin'!

The Parti Aristocrat is a nice cigar and a very good value.. always have some on hand...

It's the first time that I've ever had one. I picked up a 5-pack along with a few others recently. I must say that I really enjoyed it. I have had many Partagas No. 1s over the years, and I have always found it to be a good smoke for the money.

This evening, I decided on a NC and went with a My Father Le Bijou 1922. A great flavorful cigar. I went low brow on the drink....DC and Charter 101

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!