So what is everyone smoking?

cigarnv
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Smoked an Aurturo Fuente Anejo # 77 with the last of a bottle of Ezra B 15 last night. It was great, but the Anejos give me a hell of a buzz.

Once again a beautiful evening here..... this has been a great two weeks. Enjoying a Lot B with a Quay d'Orsay Imperial from 2003.... made for the french market it is a great smoke.... soft with light floral notes, oak, hints of coffee, and cedar.

Once again a beautiful evening here..... this has been a great two weeks. Enjoying a Lot B with a Quay d'Orsay Imperial from 2003.... made for the french market it is a great smoke.... soft with light floral notes, oak, hints of coffee, and cedar.

Oh man that makes me very, very jealous.

Enjoy a 2010 an Cristabol Principe this evening, Nice little tres petit loaded with chocolate and coffee undertones.

Enjoy a 2010 an Cristabol Principe this evening, Nice little tres petit loaded with chocolate and coffee undertones.

Chocolate and coffee....two of my favorite qualities in a cigar.....same me one! :grin:

Chocolate and coffee....two of my favorite qualities in a cigar.....same me one! :grin:

Always one waiting for you my friend.....and it will be a fresh one unlike that old bourbon you are always showing up with.:grin:

Smokin a Partagas Decadas Limited Reserve. Very nice cigar, great flavor, nice transitions and razor sharp burn. Beautiful smoke. I've paired it with a Redbreast 12 year.

Enjoyed a classic go to cigar last evening.... a 1998 Upmann Petit Corona.... always consistent, always classic Upmann profile....

Had a AVO maduro last night, torpedo size. Started out pretty good and then about half-way, the taste went to sour, like too young of tobacco. This is the 2nd time had this problem with AVO. Usually AVO's are a very solid smoke. Anybody else have similar problem or issue?

Recently, I tried a La Traviata by CAO and thought that it was outstanding. Since my first trial, I purchased 2 boxes. During the recent Spring gathering in Houston, I was able to get a box for $93 plus tax. Prior to that , I was paid about $106 plus tax. If you get a chance, try one.

happened to pick one up among the mass of cigars at a local shop. came here to see if there was any mention of it, and this is what i found. about to light it up and give it a try.

happened to pick one up among the mass of cigars at a local shop. came here to see if there was any mention of it, and this is what i found. about to light it up and give it a try.

I've been quite impressed with the La Traviata, I recently picked up the maduro version, and intend to try them soon.

About to try a CAO LX2 for the first time. Not sure what I am going to pair it with. I recently revisited the MX2 (my 3rd cigar I ever tried) and I still really enjoyed it.

Well......One of the "forces that be" little jokes; I can't get a drop of bourbon to go with them, but I have access to all the Cuban cigars I can smoke! We had a guy quit to take a job with another company and couldn't take all his accumulated stuff; so for $200.....

Humidor.jpg

Today after I'm off shift I think I'll fire up one of the maduro "Fat Boys" #5 in the picture, I've smoked up much of my stock but I have to go to Al Asaid next week, much larger base than Ramadi, and I'll see what I can snag to restock the humidor.

Enjoyed a very nice Pepin gifted to me while at KBF..... nice rich flavors, perfect burn.... all around great cigar.

Enjoyed a very nice Pepin gifted to me while at KBF..... nice rich flavors, perfect burn.... all around great cigar.

Nice Reid! I to smoked a Don Pepin Garcia tonight, a cuban classic lancero... agreed this thing was packed with flavor and a nice 2 hour smoke!

Cheers!

Tony

Nice Reid! I to smoked a Don Pepin Garcia tonight, a cuban classic lancero... agreed this thing was packed with flavor and a nice 2 hour smoke!

Cheers!

Tony

2003 Puros Indios Maxima Reserva paired with a '78 WT 86.8.

I see these and other vintage Puros Indios online...good sticks? Worthy of the 86.8 you poured to go with?

At times I get caught up in the hunt for the latest and greatest cigars as well as bourbon.... and forget about all the wonderful "stuff" that seems to drift to the back of the humidor/bunker from long forgotten hunting trips.....

Last night it was Weller 12 and a long forgotten Partagas Corona from a 2002 cabinet. Two quite "pedestrian" products that in all honesty will beat the pants off most of the new stuff.....

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!