Show Us Your Stash!!

MurphyDawg
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

That's a mighty tasty group you got there Robbyvirus. I just wonder why that Hirsch 20 is trying to hide back towards the corner? I recognize some by the tops and necks but a few in the middle I can't make out. I may not be able to sleep in the morning trying to figure them all out. lol.gif

This is a great thread! We have had a lot of fun looking (and salivating) over your bunkers. Is "bunker envy" a recognized term?

So, at the risk of significant comparative paling, here is our stash. I hope the pictures turn out okay. We are still struggling with digital technology.

post-553-14489811440563_thumb.jpg

Thanks! Actually, despite the ongoing distillery feud, the two bottles seem to get along just fine on our shelf, and we haven't gotten them confused yet.

If I had the shelf space, I'd spread it all out a bit more for easier viewing and access. Unfortunately my wife thinks the collection already takes up too much space. But it's good to leave 'em guessing! And if the Hirsch was front and center, I fear it wouldn't last very long!

here is my meager stash. several are just back-ups (russell's) and others are signed or collectors bottles. i'm sure i'll catch some heat for featuring wild turkey liqueur in the back right. i was trying to bulk it up for the photo opp. in my defense, i keep some bourbon at a buddy's house for poker night: ridgewood 1792, elijah 18 yr sb, and more russell's reserve. seeing everyone else's makes me want to diversify my portfolio.

post-557-14489811443257_thumb.jpg

i keep coming back to this thread again and again. it's really interesting to see people's "bunkers." i'm amazed at some of your dedication. lots of rare pappy vans, export only, some stuff i've never seen before. great idea to get this going. keep 'em comin folks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ...I'm a newbie, I love this thread, here is a picture of my stash!

post-570-14489811495276_thumb.jpg

Always happy to keep a thread running smile.gif

It's not much, but here is the current stash...

post-563-14489811495939_thumb.jpg

...and here's the minatures I inherited from my Girlfriends Grandfather...

post-563-14489811496188_thumb.jpg

What is the brand on the far left? grin.gif

grin.gifgrin.gif Bettye Jo grin.gifgrin.gif

My meager stash . . . all meant for drinking as opposed to collecting. I can't afford to get into collecting!

post-576-14489811497618_thumb.jpg

Very nice collection!

What is the green one at the upper left? I can easily make out all the others.

Tim

my updated stash pic...note the Harley Davidson decanter...pretty cool huh?

post-570-14489811497842_thumb.jpg

Tim,

Looks like Henry McKenna SB , a 10 Yr old BIB.

It is indeed an unopened (soon to change) bottle of Henry McKenna SB BIB (Barrel #233 barreled on 4/19/1993). The Evan Williams Vintage is 1994.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this thread. Heres my updated stash pic. Love that Van Winkle 15!

post-570-14489811504409_thumb.jpg

Impressive stash, Tallicaboy! But Good God, man, why are most of the bottles still full?

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!