What Bourbon did you purchase today? - Spring 2011

hectic1
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Ordered a bottle of Angels Envy from the Party Source. Looking forward to trying this one.

Just got back from a trip to Nashville visiting my dad. Didnt have much time to hunt for bourbon but found the following.

2 EH Taylor

1 EWSB2008

3 PVW20

If anyone in the Nashville area is looking for the BTAC minus GTS and doesnt mind paying $84.99/bottle(the lady said she would give me 10% off if I ended up buying like 5 total higher end bottles) then shoot me a PM and I'll let you know where to get it. They had 5 WLW, a few Handy, at least 1 ER, and Saz.

I too was in the nashville area for the East Nashville Brew festival this weekend. Hit a couple of stores. Passed on 2 bottles of Col. EH Taylor, a 2009 Handy, ER17, some masters collection, and a couple of other premium bottlings. Didn't feel like spending more than $30 on a bottle so I grabbed the Weller 12 and went on my way. It was a delicious treat after a long day of beer drinking.

Guest wripvanwrinkle

While dusty hunting some previously unvisited stores, I brought home an EWSB 1997. Never saw one locally, though saw many today.

Over the weekend picked up E.T. Taylor and the BTEC lost barrels. The taylor is unique and a definite buy again. I really liked the BTEC with the 17yo being my favorite. It is overpriced for the juice in the bottle but would not pass on a chance to try an extra aged OC. It would sell if offered in regular production and at a different price point. tim

(2) Pappy 15 - Been searching for months and finally scored. Crazy thing is I was there when the store opened and in 15 minutes all (9) they received were sold in (2) Max per person limits. It is unreal the demand for this stuff.

I picked off a set of three of the current BTEC release today.

Four Roses Single Barrel -- a 2008 gift pack with two glasses that have a nice bit of embossing on the bottom.

I picked off a set of three of the current BTEC release today.

No kiddin', the lost Old Charters?

Good score.

These and the originals from,... was it 2006? Are the only ones I've been interested in.

Purchased 1 handle of VOB

1 handle of Bulleit

1 handle 1792

a bottle of Angels Envy and a bottle of the Bulleit Rye

Purchased a bottle of Redemption High-Rye Bourbon. I've heard mention of this but had not seen it on the shelves so I thought I'd give it a try.

The shoppersvineyard order via UPS arrived.

2 x ETL special edition 2 packs

2 x Jefferson 18

The shoppersvineyard order via UPS arrived.

2 x ETL special edition 2 packs

2 x Jefferson 18

Let me know how those ETL taste, they don't ship to my state but they do to my family in GA. Might get that 2 pack.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!