What Bourbon did you purchase today? - Spring 2011

hectic1
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Thanks Nash, unfortunately my State doesn't allow shipping of alcohol even between individuals.

Wathen's bottled 2010

Lot B

orvw 10/07

Passed on Noah's Mill NAS @$43 but now I'm thinking i should have grabbed it.

Any thoughts on noah's mill nas?

Pappy 15 & 20

Knob Creek SB

Parkers Heritage 2010

Good day in Atlanta!!!

Nice day indeed!

While on vacation last week, I bought a bottle of ORVW 10/107 as my bottle for the week. :cool: I woke up Friday morning, poured myself a cup of coffee, and went out to sit by the pool. It was then that I noticed something floating in the pool. Please see attached pictures.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I finished the week off with a 375 of MM. I also found a bottle of Benchmark Single Barrel. Cheers! Joe

post-3455-14489817211064_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489817211306_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489817211528_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489817211745_thumb.jpg

While on vacation last week, I bought a bottle of ORVW 10/107 as my bottle for the week. :cool: I woke up Friday morning, poured myself a cup of coffee, and went out to sit by the pool. It was then that I noticed something floating in the pool. Please see attached pictures.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I finished the week off with a 375 of MM. I also found a bottle of Benchmark Single Barrel. Cheers! Joe

Well you can't ignore fate, better go get another or 5 :lol:

Wathen's bottled 2010

Lot B

orvw 10/07

Passed on Noah's Mill NAS @$43 but now I'm thinking i should have grabbed it.

Any thoughts on noah's mill nas?

I've alway preferred Rowan's Creek to Noah's Mill. If you haven't tried you should pick up a bottle. It used to be a 12 year old but now it is NAS. I haven't noticed too much of a change. Rowan's should run you in the low 30s.

A couple of Pappy 15's luckily fell my way, today.

Never in a million years did I think I was going to stumble across these 2 bottles today

cgkqg.jpg

A Pappy 15 and '10 Stagg. :bigeyes:

Nice, my two favorites.

Never in a million years did I think I was going to stumble across these 2 bottles today

cgkqg.jpg

A Pappy 15 and '10 Stagg. :bigeyes:

PVW 15 and an Old Forrester Bonded

I was surprised to see that one store still had 5 of the 2010 Stagg in stock.

Just got back from Party Source and attending the initial retail rollout of Angels Envy. They limited us to one bottle each tonight and I definitely brought that home with me.

Tom

PVW 15 and an Old Forrester Bonded

I was surprised to see that one store still had 5 of the 2010 Stagg in stock.

How much was the Stagg? Ive seen some WLW and ER17 on the shelf still but the prices are fairly high so thats likely why.

Same as Tom.....a bottle of Angel's Envy. And rightfully named! Instant fan. Lots of vanilla on the nose and palate. The port finish is divine. An outstanding bourbon. And what a great price! I was disappointed we could only get one each.

Wes (who was thrilled we made the trip all the way from Indy) was gracious enough to give Tom, Dale, and I a small pour of the cask strength straight from the port barrel. REALLY looking forward to it's future release. What a fantastic dram.

Josh

Sent from my iPhone

bought a bottle of wild turkey 101 and a bottle of seagrams vodka. I'm going to see how much Hennessey is tomorrow, i hear its only 29.99 at smart n final!

Also got a bottle of Angel's Envy. (Actually, since my wife attended the tasting with me, I got two. :cool: )

Unbelievable that some of you guys are able to find these in hauls like this?

Definitely don't see that down south much, all these post I see seem to be from the midwest to northwest.

Im guessing the type of stores that still have these are very small normally?

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!