What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today? - Spring 2012

jcg9779
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Are we talking regular MSRP of the Maker's 46 of around $36? I've seen one of these blue/white Maker's 46, but I recall them wanting around $90.

Yeah, I know the stores tend to mark them up the month they come out. The only MM bottle I've ever paid over $40 for was my 1992 Blue Wax. After all, this is one of the few cases where it IS actually about the bottle rather than the contents :lol:

Well, not quite bourbon. Got myself a bottle of Dixie Dew Corn Whiskey for $11! Can't wait to try it, as I've never seen it before but thoroughly enjoyed the Mellow Corn I bought not long ago. It'll be fun to sample them side by side.

Not bourbon, but a bottle of baby Saz came home with me today.

Picked up a bottle of the PHC Cognac. Had a pour at my local whiskey bar the other day (in addition to my many other pours of the day) so while my inhibitions were low I grabbed a bottle on the walk home. Looking forward to opening it up over the weekend.

Just got a bottle of Rock Hill Farms for my birthday..love that stuff..Also got a bottle of Wild Turkey 81....That is becoming one of my favorites..Great flavor and nose...

PVW15 and TPS OESQ. Rolling the dice on the "Q" yeast, but at the very least it will be highly educational.

Picked up a couple bottles of Buffalo Trace for 16.99. Couldnt turn em down at that price.

BT doesn't get a lot of love around here but I like it just fine and would jump on bottles at $17.

PVW23 and a handle of 107 OWA from TPS.

Robert, you always seem to pop up whenever Van Winkle goes on sale. :lol:

Not bourbon, but a Saz 18 Fall 2011 ... first one I've come across.

Picked up my first bottle of Black Maple Hill and, despite not being bowled-over with it, a bottle of Knob Creek Rye. Currently "priming" my taste buds with a pour of Dickel No. 8.

Picked up a couple bottles of Buffalo Trace for 16.99. Couldnt turn em down at that price.

Maker's Mark. I was trying a store I haven't been to before to see what I could find. Nothing spectacular, but I don't like to leave empty handed so I grabbed the Maker's. Why not? :cool:

Maker's Mark. I was trying a store I haven't been to before to see what I could find. Nothing spectacular, but I don't like to leave empty handed so I grabbed the Maker's. Why not? :cool:

Got a Willett Family Reserve Single Barrel 8yr on my way to Indianapolis this evening.

post-8264-14489817956491_thumb.jpg

Picked up a bottle or Parker's Golden Anniversary and some High West Barreled Manhattan.

Four Roses 1B...can't believe how great this stuff is!

Jefferson's Rye...will be opening in a couple of weeks.

Maker's isn't as bad as some make it out to be. I like it just fine and may need to revisit it again here soon!

Four Roses 1B...can't believe how great this stuff is!

Jefferson's Rye...will be opening in a couple of weeks.

Picked up a bottle or Parker's Golden Anniversary and some High West Barreled Manhattan.

OFBB 2011 for the bunker. Saw a bunch of bourbons on sale that I would love to spend money on, gotta figure out how to budget for them.

I have not had the opportunity to try an OFBB yet, so today I went into a store and there is one on the top shelf, I figured it might be time for me to give one a try, it was a few dollars more than I have seen it other places, but I figured I would take a look, Bottled in 2002.

So I probably shouldnt let this out, but I didnt realize that was the first release until coming on here, and using my friend the search function.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!