What beer are you drinking, Spring 2013

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I have tasted one of the newest german IPA's, called "Dolden Sud", (from Bavaria) and it blew me away! Great, great, great.

Bell's Oberon with a little bit of orange juice, very good.

Best regards, Tony

Bell's Oberon with a little bit of orange juice, very good.

Best regards, Tony

I have tasted one of the newest german IPA's, called "Dolden Sud", (from Bavaria) and it blew me away! Great, great, great.

Germans are taking up the challenge of diversifying and doing a great job! They've always done a great job, actually, but they've always made the best stuff export-only. Thank goodness they're realizing that the younger generations want some creativity :)

Germans are taking up the challenge of diversifying and doing a great job! They've always done a great job, actually, but they've always made the best stuff export-only. Thank goodness they're realizing that the younger generations want some creativity :)

I still distrust beer that tastes like coffee, but there is some old recipes done by young breweries, that are simply outstanding, really. ;-)

Samuel Smiths Imperial Stout last night it was quite enjoyable nice chocolate/coffee notes and very smooth and creamy nothing notably out of place or overdone.

Just finished the yard work and it's a bit warm.

I found a couple of bottles of Spaten Optimator in the fridge, lucky me.

I too just finished some yard work Oscar and it's warm as hell here in northern Illinois. Really enjoying a J.W. Lees Harvest ale, brewed in 2011 and matured in Lagavulin casks (along with a Perdomo ESV 2002 maduro). Outstanding!

Gary

I'm enjoying an Atwater Block Miabock while relaxing watching the hockey game after some yard work.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yard work seems to be today's theme. Having a Lagunitas Maximus after mine, and now on to dinner prep.

At lunch in a restaurant Saturday, I had an Abita Turbo Dog. It tasted like a Guinness, but without the thickness and heaviness. I really liked it.

Tim

After a rather hot and sweaty lawn mowing experience, I'm cooling down with a tasty monkey beer.

Many thanks to 21st Amendment for making Bitter American a year round selection.

After a rather hot and sweaty lawn mowing experience, I'm cooling down with a tasty monkey beer.

Many thanks to 21st Amendment for making Bitter American a year round selection.

You Ahiyans like that Monkey Beer, dontcha. Me too. One of my faves. It wasn't as hot here, as it was there, but I did mow the lawn and sweated like a monkey in a space suit, nonetheless. Cooled down with an ice cold Bohemia, while sitting in the garage listening to the Braves jump to an early lead on the the Twins.

A couple of Goose Island IPA for thr ride home and now I'm sipping some WTRB, neat.

I really like Goose Island, their Honker's Ale is very good too.

Mikkeller Monks brew bourbon barrel edition. Very tasty but little hints of the bourbon barrel aging. My guess is that this one didn't spend much time in the barrels.

We've been trying to thin the homebrew herd a bit, but decidedd that Ninja vs Unicorn was in order last night. Deliciously hoppy!

Just some good ol' Anchor Steam after a long, muggy day. Really hit the spot, so today I'll be seeking out their Liberty Ale which I haven't had in quite a while.

Heading to IN for the long weekend. Of course I stop at a liquor store on the way. Grabbed some FFF Gumball Head as I never see this in KY. Should make for some good sipping on the golf course.

Getting ready for the Hawks/Wings game with some 2 day old Zombie Dust...doesn't get much better then this!

post-4808-14489819068351_thumb.jpg

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!