What beer are you drinking, Spring 2013

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Just cracked open a Guinness. Not sure how long this one has been in my beer fridge... been a couple weeks, at least. Haven't had one of these in a long time. Still tastes pretty good though!

Drinking a Wasatch Jalapeño Cream Ale tonight. I don't drink a lot of it, but I always enjoy it when I do. The jalapeño flavor is the star of the show, for sure.

Opened a 2010 Stone Old Guardian barley wine ale. Nice nose and palate of red fruits, but a slightly bitter finish.

Hear hear Gentlemen!

So we'll just mak an on-line donation? Good.:cool:

I will buy the Budweiser and support any other beer company who promotes such a worthy cause.

There's nothing wrong with throwing back a Bud after mowing the lawn. It's pretty much like water anyway.

There's nothing wrong with throwing back a Bud after mowing the lawn. It's pretty much like water anyway.

Right now, I'm drinking a Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale.

Cleaning out some singles leftover in the beer cooler tonight. Started out with a Guinness, then a Bass and now a Harp. I think the only one left now is a single Sierra Nevada Porter... :(

Drank lots of FFF, New Belgium, and Upland beers this weekend.

Lost Coast Indica IPA

overall, an average, not too bitter, IPA. I'm liking the rye IPA's more these days. Cute label, like all the LC beers

shot of Avion, too, before dinner

e255d955-81d9-40a9-b97d-819a5f2ba666_zps26f01c52.jpg

Founders Double Trouble today.

This is my absolute favorite, the nose is like you sliced opened a juicy fat grapefruit and the smell filled the entire room.

The taste is like liquid grapefruit rind,...yummy.

rsz_double_trouble_005_zpsf426865a.jpg

I picked up a few to try but not sure liquid grapefruit rind is going to do it for me. Then again I am not a big bitter hops fan like some are. I tend to lean towards rich malty flavors like true Scotch ale and most trappist ales.

We shall see! One of these days I will get around to trying it...

Picked up a few of my usual suspects while bourbon shopping out of state. Stone Russian Imperial Stout, Ruination IPA, and Double Bastard.

A double helping of Lagunitas WTF tonight. Tasting mighty good, too.

A double helping of Lagunitas WTF tonight. Tasting mighty good, too.
Glad to hear the finally expanded distribution into Kentucky.:grin:

Ha, me too! Just a quick trip to TRS and it was all mine.

Ha, no. Sorry. That should be read The Ryan Source, as in the guy who sent them to me. But yay on the OB!

Headed to the grand opening of Conquest Brewing Company in Columbia, SC.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!