What bourbon did you purchase today? Spring 2014

DBM
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

EWSB 1999 and 2003, a Smooth Ambler 7, and Bakers. Also, although not a bourbon, grabbed a bottle of Lot 40 as well.

I picked up a couple bottles of Old Charter 10, and a bottle of OGD 86. Not really exciting, but the price was right.

I also passed up a bottle of Lot 40 for $32, which I am now starting to regret.

I also passed up a bottle of Lot 40 for $32, which I am now starting to regret.

Stopped by P & M Eric's on my way to Nashville and procured a bottle of VSOF. Nice selection and it was good to meet Eric.

A Barterhouse and a 4R 125th. These will sit on the shelf for a while as I continue to work my way through the bottom and mid shelfers.

A Barterhouse and a 4R 125th. These will sit on the shelf for a while as I continue to work my way through the bottom and mid shelfers.

Wow, surprised that any FR 125th is still out there, great find.

Back on topic, I grabbed one of two EWSB 2002 bottles that were hiding behind a row of 2004 bottles. Left the last one to surprise the next person.

Went to pick up my bottle of Green spot today, and because I can't leave with no bourbon, finally snagged my first-ever OGD114.

2 bottles of ECBP batch 4. The price has gone up though from $39.99 to $49.99. Still well worth it IMO.

2 bottles of ECBP batch 4. The price has gone up though from $39.99 to $49.99. Still well worth it IMO.

whats the batch 4 proof?

Got some Bulleit 10-year. It was on sale for $41, so I had to get one.

And the ECBP continues to be just a Bigfoot to me. Others have seen it, but I still haven't...

I finally purchased a PHC Promise of Hope today. It would beckon me every time I walked into my local store but I never had the cheese to pay for it.

I bought one and enjoyed it but won't buy another for the $99 they are asking for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought an 04 EWSB. I like it every year, but can never seem to have two years to compare.

Ho Ho Ho!

Picked up some ECBP. Expecting to be batch 4 if so will be opening one up and gulping tonight.

whats the batch 4 proof?

Don't have it in front of me, but 66.2% if I recall correctly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10% off sale here in NH if you buy 6 ea or more 1.75L bottles of liquor. Mix and Match. My choice 2ea Ezra Brooks, 1ea Old Crow, 2 ea EW Black, 1ea Benchmark 8 average price was >$15.90, but <$15.89 per bottle.

Ted

Picked up 3 bottles of FR SB barrel select of OBSK aged 11 years 9 months. 120 proof. Excited to give these a try when my Kentucky mule can get them to me.

Grabbed a ECBP (not sure which release) yet, but i assume its the new one since he said they just got them in. Love my batch #3 so far and excited to do a side by side.

When i asked the guy about other stuff, he said that most allocated stuff he keeps strictly for locals (prices were close to MSRP) gotta respect that, cause he was so aware of the market and knew he could be charging much more. Felt lucky he let this one go to me being from the city :)

Bought my 3rd bookers 25th today for 94 out the door. It is really good juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must say that I went through my Roundtable Booker's in record time and it tasted amazing compared to how I remembered Booker's being. If I get a chance at the 25th I'm going for it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.