About All Things Pappy/VanWinkle

wildcatdon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

With BTAC they said they would let you know within two days, but they gave no time line with this. Wonder why and wonder how long it will take.

I also noticed that bicktrav. And I only received in confirmation just like BTAC. Just have to wait and see at this point.

I'm increasingly thankful that I've got a store that continues to hook me up with every limited release of the year, at state minimum price.

This is great group discussion. It we be cool if we could nail this and create the rye version of the SB Blend.

I didn't get the email but I have access to the current bottle counts as of 1:45PM PST

23 year - 101

20 year - 161

15 year - 159

12 year - 245

10 year - 212

offer to buy was received.

What did you receive? I figured out that I get to buy the 20. No email yet for me so I'll wait before actually placing the order.

ORVW bottle count dropped to 181 now

What did you receive? I figured out that I get to buy the 20. No email yet for me so I'll wait before actually placing the order.

No email yet :cry:

I was offered a 10. I heard the 20 is good this year.

From my contact, I just got a 10 and 23. We open the 10 up at the store and had a pour. It is excellent. Nice nose, chewy, thick and complex. We had it neat and it was not hot at all but balance. We shared it with the distributor person as well. Would have open the 23 but already have one opened at home currently.

Congrats to you guys that go some this year. Struck out on these and BTAC (guess I was lucky to get 2-10s, a 12, and a 15 last year).

I was offered a 10. I heard the 20 is good this year.

From my contact, I just got a 10 and 23. We open the 10 up at the store and had a pour. It is excellent. Nice nose, chewy, thick and complex. We had it neat and it was not hot at all but balance. We shared it with the distributor person as well. Would have open the 23 but already have one opened at home currently.

Mine is an L.

No SBS yet but at least as good. If I have to judge by that one taste I like it more and yummy status. It may be a moment effect too; things taste better sharing with friends. :)

Maybe the C is a secondary list, if there are some left after the L's. Hopefully my store contacts come through.

I would also guess C is the secondary list. I had an L in my confirmation and got my second choice.

Just checking a few minutes ago, I saw the following:

23- 22

20- 58

15- 59

12- 135

10- 121

9:11 pm pst

23 - 21 (going fast)

20 - 54

15 - 57

12 - 130

10 - 119

I had an L and got my first choice.

Hope you get one bicktrav.

Edited by Jiggity
whoops

• fishnbowljoe unpinned this topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.