Empty Bottle Support Group 2015

DBM
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Killed off a 4RSmb hopefully the next one is back to what I look for in the Smb, not sorry to see this one go.

Well , had to say goodbye to a dear friend of mine that's been around for over a yr now....GTS.... I killed my first GTS. Lucky, there's another one that took it's place immediately. Think I may try to turn into a highballer glass.

I killed my first GTS. Lucky, there's another one that took it's place immediately.

A George T. Stagg should ALWAYS be open.

A George T. Stagg should ALWAYS be open.

No truer words have been spoken in the bourbon world!!

I had a hard time finishing off my bottle of Parker's Heritage #6, the mixture of the rye and wheat mashbills. I'd didn't have any trouble drinking it, I just hated to see it go as it will be tough if not impossible to replace. At least to my taste buds, it is one of the greats. If you have some treasure it, but by all means drink it, because it's a beauty.

I had a hard time finishing off my bottle of Parker's Heritage #6, the mixture of the rye and wheat mashbills. I'd didn't have any trouble drinking it, I just hated to see it go as it will be tough if not impossible to replace. At least to my taste buds, it is one of the greats. If you have some treasure it, but by all means drink it, because it's a beauty.

What a great wee dram.

what are you, a leprechaun? that's next week!

what are you, a leprechaun? that's next week!

:lol: Just sayin' It was excellent. I'll be buyin another bottle of that. :)

On that note. I have picked up a few sayings. Since I'm from Scottish descent

Just finished an Ezra Brooks 90 proof (because they were out of 101) and found that they are still out of 101 and the EB is now 80 proof. When that happen?

Finished off my HW Rendezvous Rye. Originally, I liked the Double Rye better, but this really blossomed since I opened the bottle about 6-7 months ago.

Put a good one to rest tonight...... I'm glad I've got some in the bunker

Whoa there, I never knew that one existed. A while ago, Drew posted a photo on twitter of a bunch of Johnny Drum Private Stock 15yr old minis. I bet those were good also.

Finished this tonight finally, so sad, will need to grab another. It pairs nicely with fish/tuna....

oye0z4w.png

Finished this tonight finally, so sad, will need to grab another. It pairs nicely with fish/tuna....

oye0z4w.png

ugg, i finished a bottle of jim beam black the same night.... regretted it the next morning

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.