Empty Bottle Support Group 2015

DBM
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Nice JvW...I just picked up a fresh bottle on my way home [emoji106]

post-12518-14489822322007_thumb.jpg

Sorry...that wasn't a thread hijack. I literally just opened this bottle 5 minutes before I read the previous post [emoji41]

Good riddance to my New Holland Beer Barrel Bourbon last night. What an abomination.

Nice JvW...I just picked up a fresh bottle on my way home [emoji106]

[ATTACH]20769[/ATTACH]

Sorry...that wasn't a thread hijack. I literally just opened this bottle 5 minutes before I read the previous post [emoji41]

Hello VolForLife,

that is a great bottle and I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine. My brother in Germany has a Weller 12 waiting for me; funny how I have to travel all the way to Germany (2 weeks from now) to get what was produced here in the Commonwealth.

Take Care.

Jan

ugh

luckily, there are back ups for all

the 4R on the left was an OBSV from Bounty Hunter in Napa

272b4c56-4190-4046-b839-26e727277ed1_zpsazmjcrwr.jpg

c29213b8-7901-4417-a2a7-2b0ceb011466_zpsgabbnp6o.jpg

One day you're going to get around to drinking the good stuff........:lol:

One day you're going to get around to drinking the good stuff........:lol:

I am so thankful to have this stuff and share it with friends

one of my friends (over last night, but fell asleep due to too much Stagg--his favorite) says he looks forward to my "estate sale"

I'm new to SB, but I have been doing my best to try everything I can find. As such, I started with small bottles and have two empties to list. One is an old dusty (OC10) that I want more of and another I won't be buying more of.post-12461-14489822327269_thumb.jpg

Cheers! -BE

post-12461-14489822327085_thumb.jpg

Dusted off my JBBIB (3 fat fingers) while watching some of The Americans and waiting to download the new Mad Men.

Bottle of HH6BIB to the bin tonight

I will shed a tear with you, that was a fine bottle of bourbon. I wish I would have gotten more when I had the chance.

Last pour from an OE101 glad its on sale this month and I stocked up. 7 year old 101 proof and most likely HH juice for $17 a bottle. I love this country!

Shed a tear with the final pour from this BMH 18yr Rye.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20829[/ATTACH]

Nice one Gary! And good on you for enjoying it to the last drop. Man, those old KBD bottles ryes........

Bottle of HH6BIB to the bin tonight
Mine will also be there soon…... along with a few others. :skep:

Well, I finished my HH6 BIB last night. I had almost finished a couple of bottles before the sampler, and finished those along with some things that were left over from the sampler. Needless to say, a few went in the recycle bin tonight. The FRSB was a PS OBSV. The 375 of MMCS was actually a blend of MM and MMCS that I took to the sampler, and brought back home with not much left in it. Not pictured is a tax stamped handle of AA 86 proof that I decanted into my now empty Centennial bottle. The BHC Centennial and BHC VSOF were also ones that I brought back from the sampler with not much left in them. Yes, I will miss them the most. :frown:

post-3455-14489822344679_thumb.jpg

Shed a tear with the final pour from this BMH 18yr Rye.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20829[/ATTACH]

We have a piper who's down! Repeat, piper down!

Wow, heck of a bottle there......I feel a little silly mentioning my OF1870 and JB SC 12yr in that esteemed company.

big house, a tasty, fairly priced, and honest ndp. i poured the last 2.5ozs into my #lastpours decanter

edit: etl empty too but thankfully have another

Edited by fozzy71

My friends and I finished my bottle of OGD BiB (new label(I really liked the look of the old label and screw cap)) tonight. One one my friends was not a fan so I poured him a Bookers. He liked that better.

Killed off my last bottle of HH6, don't really know what turns a lot of you guys on about this stuff .. other than the price, it's a good mixer...but that's just MHO.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.