What bourbon are you drinking? Spring 2015!

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Had some Ezra Brooks earlier - a budget bourbon that I actually quite enjoy.

Right now I'm drinking from a bottle of Bulleit 95 Rye I just opened. It's might first time having this one and I'm loving it. Was pleasantly surprised by the gin-like nose it had, and the taste is fantastic. Definitely a purchase I'm glad I made this week.

Just finished my second pour of StaggJr. Pondering what to have next. Leaning towards 4RSB.

In DC tonight. Started with a pour of Abraham bowman barrel proof 147.5. Next was a nice taste of willett 21 year bourbon. Pot of gold it was called.

Thus is what I had tonite at whiskey cake in SA, a pour of 4Roses Small Batch and thispost-12239-14489822178191_thumb.jpg

I really liked the 4roses small batch and the 1792

Thus is what I had tonite at whiskey cake in SA, a pour of 4Roses Small Batch and this[ATTACH]20518[/ATTACH]

I really liked the 4roses small batch and the 1792

nice, i cant find the 4rsmb in a bottle near me but I liked the 1oz pour I had some time back. I did manage to grab a bottle of the single barrel to bunker for the future.........

Drinking the second to the last pour of a WFE 11yr. from Eric's P&M in Elizabethtown KY. Some nights it tastes like Beam, some nights like Old Forester. Tonight is an OF night. Good stuff and a unique pour.

PVW15 earlier, while watching one hell of a bb game between the Cats and Fighting Irish. Congrats to ND for both a great game and a great season. As for Lexington, Mardi Gras continues for another 7 days!

Our beloved cat passed away this evening at 10:30 and I toasted her remarkable life of 18 years with Blanton's SFTB. She was a great pal, a true people person, who brought much joy to the household. I would have toasted her with Stagg, my favorite, but the moment came sooner than expected and the Blanton's is what I had in the glass at the time. Still a mighty fine bourbon to toast a might fine pet.

Our beloved cat passed away this evening at 10:30 and I toasted her remarkable life of 18 years with Blanton's SFTB. She was a great pal, a true people person, who brought much joy to the household. I would have toasted her with Stagg, my favorite, but the moment came sooner than expected and the Blanton's is what I had in the glass at the time. Still a mighty fine bourbon to toast a might fine pet.

So sorry for your loss Steve

In DC tonight. Started with a pour of Abraham bowman barrel proof 147.5. Next was a nice taste of willett 21 year bourbon. Pot of gold it was called.

Was this at Jack Rose's? Love that place..

What bourbon are you drinking this morning?

WLW 125.3 before the morning coffee. Now for a walk on the golf course. This will be the last Sunday morning walk before it opens.

So sorry for your loss Steve. Only pet lovers know how attached to them we get and how they light up our lives. One of our small rescue dogs (Izzy) got something caught in her throat last night at close to mid-night so theyreI was driving to the 24 hr emergency vet in Chatt. Three hours and $400 dollars later found she has an allergy that was closing off her wind pipe. Allergies? In a dog? Who would have thought.

Anyway we do what we can.

bill

Sorry for your loss Steve. Pets can be such a light in our lives.

Had some very nice pours to celebrate Wisconsin's BB win last night. ORVW 10/107, BTEC 1993 "rediscovered barrels", VW Rye and a Distiller's Masterpiece - year unknown, but it was an 18 year old finished in cognac barrels. Delicious.

Steve, very sorry for your loss. We had to have our 17 YO cat Prissy put to sleep a couple of weeks ago because of cancer. We miss her every day.

Sorry for your loss, Steve. We've lost some elderly cats recently and I know your pain. I raise my glass to you and your kitty!

I have a Booker's 2013-7, (courtesy of our youngest son), staring at me right now. Gonna raise a glass of it shortly..

Just poured my first dram of ETL to get ready to root on the UL Cards. They were struggling against NC State Friday night until I switched from RHF to ETL. Hoping starting with ETL will have them up from the opening minute!

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!