What beer are you drinking, SPRING 2015?

dcbt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Cannot wait till I'm permeantly in CO. I have a few new beers sitting in the fridge.

Cheers!

Way too many Goose Island Green Lines at Lou Malnati's tonight. About to 'splode! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Left Hand Sawtooth Ale ESB (dangerously drinkable/sessionable), Founders Double Trouble Imperial IPA (dangerous and delicious), Stillwater Artisanal Stereo IPA (solid) and Founders Rubaeus (Raspberry soda pop) . . . all on tap . . . great lunch with the wife!

Edited by Swoboda

I like this brewery. I like their london porter. I'll be trying their IPA and ESB soon.

All of the Fuller's beers are great examples of the English style. They also release a Vintage Ale (aged strong ale) occasionally and that's really nice.

• 2 weeks later...
All of the Fuller's beers are great examples of the English style. They also release a Vintage Ale (aged strong ale) occasionally and that's really nice.

Exactly, Fuller's are some awesome brews.

Today having a brew, that I have not had for a few years, and is now available to me.

Revisit:

Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier - Bayerische Staatsbrauerei Weihenstephan

Cheers!

A new brew for me, DayTime - Lagunitas Brewing Company. So far the best Session IPA I've had to date.

Cheers!

Rhinelander in the 7oz. "fun size" bottle. The only beer I've ever bought where when I asked how much a case cost, I was also told how much an individual bottle was..... $0.57 each :grin:. Never thought you'd be able to buy a single shorty! (bought a case for $11.99)

Brought back fond memories of back in the '70's when we'd go to small town fairs in southern WI and get 3 shorty PBR's for $1

Rhinelander in the 7oz. "fun size" bottle. The only beer I've ever bought where when I asked how much a case cost, I was also told how much an individual bottle was..... $0.57 each :grin:. Never thought you'd be able to buy a single shorty! (bought a case for $11.99)

Brought back fond memories of back in the '70's when we'd go to small town fairs in southern WI and get 3 shorty PBR's for $1

Eyed the Sam Adams Octoberfest and snagged a 12 pack. Seems early, but it tasted pretty good with dinner.

Had a few Walters last night, from what I understand, it used to be very popular in Wisconsin. Can any of you cheese heads shine a light?

Revisit

Tasting alot better than the last time I had it.

Gouden Carolus Classic - Brouwerij Het Anker

Cheers!

All this talk of Oktoberfest beers has me chompin' at the bit for them! But, I have made a vow not to hit them until September. You guys are killin' me!!!:lol:

Today a very tasty brew, always loved the brew's from this brewery:

[h=1]Cellar 3: Silva Stout - Green Flash Brewing Co.[/h]

Cheers!

Zywiec Porter. My favorite style of beer is big, sweet Baltic porters, but my very favorite beer on Earth, Okocim Porter, was discontinued a while back when Carlsberg bought the Okocim brewery. I've been looking for a beer or beers to take its place for a while now. Zywiec recently overhauled their line-up of beers and re-introduced a porter, and this new Zywiec porter (from Poland, as was the Okocim) is pretty close. Other contenders are Utenos porter (Lithuania) and Aldaris Porteris (Latvia).

Today a very tasty brew, always loved the brew's from this brewery:

Cellar 3: Silva Stout - Green Flash Brewing Co.

Cheers!

That is a nice one. Had a chance to try that on tap a while back and really enjoyed it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.