What beer are you drinking, SPRING 2015?

dcbt
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

How is that one? The one they released called "Andy" didn't do a whole lot for me. Don't mind pouring them down the necks of my friends though, as I scored a case for $2.99 a six pack at a local liquor store on closeout.

Was pretty good, worth a try. Glad a buddy sent it to me. Nice yeast note, banannas, ABV was hidden very well.

MacPelican's Scottish Style Ale - Pelican Pub & Brewery

Cheers!

Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA on tap last night . . . so good . . . balanced and easy drinking.

I'm having a Dark Horse BBA Tres Blueberry Stout. This beer is as good as it could have been made. Both the blueberries and bourbon are pronounced without overpowering the beer.

I'm glad this beer is as good as it is. I stood in line...outdoors...in mid-February for almost two hours just to purchase 8 bottles.

I'm having a Dark Horse BBA Tres Blueberry Stout. This beer is as good as it could have been made. Both the blueberries and bourbon are pronounced without overpowering the beer.

I'm glad this beer is as good as it is. I stood in line...outdoors...in mid-February for almost two hours just to purchase 8 bottles.

[h=1]22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit: Sour Plum Abbey Ale - Uinta Brewing Company[/h]

Cheers!

Dark Horse makes some great beer. Their speciality items are usually off-scale good.

Dark Horse is putting on a crawfish boil in two weeks. I've never been to one so I want to check it out. They will also sell bottles of a bourbon barrel aged maple porter and a tequila barrel aged saison that day only. I definitely want to get my hands on some of those bottles.

I love Dark Horse as well. 2 kegs of Plead The 5th have come and gone through my local watering hole this year and I miss them both.

Founders Dirty Bastard down the hatch. Now I've gotta put some Ol' Dirty Bastard on the stereo!

Visited Taxman Brewing Company over the weekend. Had some good food and good beer. I had a Hop Commodity and also took home a growler of that. Also had some Fistful of Hops from Sun King that was aged in a tequila barrel. Both were outstanding. I highly recommend a visit if you happen to be around central Indiana.

Visited Taxman Brewing Company over the weekend. Had some good food and good beer. I had a Hop Commodity and also took home a growler of that. Also had some Fistful of Hops from Sun King that was aged in a tequila barrel. Both were outstanding. I highly recommend a visit if you happen to be around central Indiana.

Taxman is doing great stuff. I still need to make it down to their pub.

I tried the Taxman Saison from a small keg at a church party. I thought it was very good.

Live about five minutes from Taxman and love the place. They get slammed Fri and Sat nights and the kitchen gets backed up. Best bet for food is go early or on a weeknight. Sunday brunch is excellent too. They are expanding the facility to address the slow service issue on weekend nights.

Wasatch Polygamy Porter - Utah Brewers Cooperative

Cheers!

Shiner RUBY Redbird. With grapefruit and ginger. Very tasty!

Tim

I tried that a year or two ago, way too sweet and fruity for me. It may be the only shiner product I just can't drink.

Picked up some Martin House Toadies Bockslider today, looking forward to trying that at lunch.

It's hot today, so I'm sipping on a Prairie Artisan Ales Eliza5beth. It's tart, mildly malty and mildly sour with notes of overripe apple, bitter golden raisin, lemon zest, orange zest and a touch of pine resin. Good stuff.

Equinox Ale - Lagunitas Brewing Company

A Pale Ale on steriods!

Cheers!

Revisit

Lagunitas IPA - Lagunitas Brewing Company

Cheers!

I picked up a bottle of Bloomington Brewing "10 Speed" Hoppy Wheat before checking into my hotel in Evansville. Absolutely disgustingly atrocious beer. Crap smells and tastes like cross between boiling Brussel Sprouts and a weeks worth of Uwe Blab's sweaty and dirty gym clothes.

If IU ever wants to eliminate on-campus drinking, they should make every Freshman chug a pint of this swill at Orientation...:puke:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.