Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

Virus_Of_Life
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

The current stash is relegated to a shelf in the pantry. I'm looking into a proper cabinet. I'd love to set up a bar so I can post pix to the "Show Us Your Bar" thread, but that ain't happenin' in the current house. At least not without some major changes/concessions! :grin:

post-7099-14489817736008_thumb.jpg

post-7099-14489817736008_thumb.jpg

The current stash is relegated to a shelf in the pantry. I'm looking into a proper cabinet. I'd love to set up a bar so I can post pix to the "Show Us Your Bar" thread, but that ain't happenin' in the current house. At least not without some major changes/concessions! :grin:

a nice litte set up you got there, Brian....

a nice litte set up you got there, Brian....

Thanks! Coming from you, that's quite a compliment! :grin:

my stash is in boxes and so i can't really "show" it, but here are my currently open bottles

2012-02-13151811.jpg

I'm not sure but some of those bottles look vaguely familiar. Nice opened inventory Nivto!

I'm not sure but some of those bottles look vaguely familiar.

I bet they do! Who the hell needs all that OWA open at the same time?? Looking at it now it is one of the more satisfying spreads of open bottles I've had. The Lot B and the almost empty Willett 6 YO from K&L are probably the two weakest links in the group... tough life :grin:

Ryan,

I know what the Gold Willett is but what is the other one on the far left?

Looks like you have a tough choice on what do drink! ;)

Ryan,

I know what the Gold Willett is but what is the other one on the far left?

Looks like you have a tough choice on what do drink! ;)

Okay, I finally got around to updating my inventory (again), and taking a few pics. By one way or another, I have been steadily working my stash down the last few months. At one time I had close to 200 bottles, twenty nine of which were open. My latest tally is, 21 open, 101 bunkered and 31 200 mls & 375 mils. Everything I have is in my pics. Before, I had boxes filled, and a few down in the basement. The only thing I have in the basement now, is a WRMC Sonoma Cutrer. I won't even take that to the bowling alley on Wednesday's for my team to try. :lol: Cheers! Joe

post-3455-14489817739015_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489817739309_thumb.jpg

post-3455-1448981773958_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489817739857_thumb.jpg

post-3455-14489817740138_thumb.jpg

Okay, I finally got around to updating my inventory (again), and taking a few pics. By one way or another, I have been steadily working my stash down the last few months. At one time I had close to 200 bottles, twenty nine of which were open. My latest tally is, 21 open, 101 bunkered and 31 200 mls & 375 mils. Everything I have is in my pics. Before, I had boxes filled, and a few down in the basement. The only thing I have in the basement now, is a WRMC Sonoma Cutrer. I won't even take that to the bowling alley on Wednesday's for my team to try. :lol: Cheers! Joe

Man, that is one killer stash. :bowdown:

Those WLWs look mighty tasty, still searching for a bottle myself.

Joe, I'm not sure you were aware of this....but......looking at your pictures.....you...uh....appear to....maybe....have an.....affinity to wheaters???? Just a guess... :D

Hey, Joe. Looks like that collection has grown nicely. Seems like only yesterday that I was selling you ER 101 out of my trunk to get you started!

-Mike

Something like this...

Forsythia? I don't get Forsythia in Pappy 23.

Plastic Laminate???

hahaha, I knew that was coming. :lol: Underneath the plastic laminate table top is a gaming table (Poker, Bumper Pool) made out of old whiskey barrels.

Hey, Joe. Looks like that collection has grown nicely. Seems like only yesterday that I was selling you ER 101 out of my trunk to get you started!

-Mike

LOL Mike. I'll always remember that. I can't believe that was almost four years ago. I do tell that story quite often. :bowdown:

Joe, I'm not sure you were aware of this....but......looking at your pictures.....you...uh....appear to....maybe....have an.....affinity to wheaters???? Just a guess... :D

Very astute Joe. I have to admit, you're sharper than you look. :slappin:

Thanks to everyone for the comments. FWIW, below is a pic of what my stash looked like when I started out here.

post-3455-14489817742083_thumb.jpg

• jbutler locked this topic
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!