Show Us Your Stash -- Volume 3.0 (The Subliminal Verses)

Virus_Of_Life
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

1 hour ago, Vosgar said:

Wow.

I've never seen this gentleman before so I don't know what he's usually like, but when he took the first sip and did the Kentucky Chew on it .......let's just say I don't think he could stand up. An orgasmic experience for him :D

I've watched a few of his videos. They all sound like the microphone is implanted in his molars. Very off putting. 

3 hours ago, Vosgar said:

Wow.

I've never seen this gentleman before so I don't know what he's usually like, but when he took the first sip and did the Kentucky Chew on it .......let's just say I don't think he could stand up. An orgasmic experience for him :D

That YouTube channel is really hard to watch.  I tried to get through a few episodes last year.  Couldn't do it.

7 hours ago, Vosgar said:

Wow.

LOL.  My thought exactly.

On 02/01/2017 at 11:49 PM, garbanzobean said:

That YouTube channel is really hard to watch.  I tried to get through a few episodes last year.  Couldn't do it.

The distillery tour videos on their channels are very good and very informative ;)

I converted a built in area that used to house a 75 gallon aquarium into a mini dry bar, my main stash is in my cellar/bunker.IMAG0071.jpg

On 12/31/2016 at 6:50 AM, Masset1982 said:

i have a stash at my parent's house :

Elmer T Lee

ECBP batch 7

Pikesville 6 yo

Four Small Batch

At my girlfriend parent's house :

SAOS 7 yo

Willett 2 yo rye

Willett 8 yo rye

Thats it.

Cheers ! 

Will

Will, Just caught up on this thread.  You have a quality collection there.  LOVE the WT 12.  It has been years . . .

10 hours ago, Harry in WashDC said:

Will, Just caught up on this thread.  You have a quality collection there.  LOVE the WT 12.  It has been years . . .

Thx, i have to admit, i'm a sucker for LE, i can't help it. Taking about the WT12, i'm amazed everytime a pour some, it's one of the best pour of my collection. I can't find it anymore:(.

Cheers!

WILL.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, KyleCBreese said:

I'm officially out of room. Bottles have overflowed into my bedroom closet. 

Gee Kyle, even your dog seems bummed out about that. :lol:

Cheers! Joe

Kyle, I'm not buying it!    This pic only shows around a hundred bottles....give or take (it's hard to count the double stacked ones), and I can easily see room in front of the ones that aren't doubled up. 

I think you have room for at least a few cases in/on your cabinet.... And that's not even mentioning how ever much space can be made in the closets by removing your clothing and installing shelves.

You're just not really trying here, my friend.     Get serious already!

6 hours ago, fishnbowljoe said:

Gee Kyle, even your dog seems bummed out about that. :lol:

Cheers! Joe

That's because he realizes that is space is the next to be taken over by Kyle's bourbon collection.  He might be moving literally to a dog house...outside! :lol:

3 hours ago, bourbs bro said:

I don't know why, but seeing rows of EWSiB in bunkers makes me happy

I used to buy 3 bottles every year, but I've stopped and will replace that with McKenna 10.

14 minutes ago, KyleCBreese said:

I used to buy 3 bottles every year, but I've stopped and will replace that with McKenna 10.

that's funny cause I like to pick up EWSiB out of boredom and recently tried HMK10bib and will continue to buy EWSiB

1 hour ago, KyleCBreese said:

I am at this point as well.  EWSiB used to be a favorite but it isn't what it once was.  McK10 is still a pretty solid bourbon and available for around $30 which is about $5 more than EWSiB but it is worth it.

37 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

I am at this point as well.  EWSiB used to be a favorite but it isn't what it once was.  McK10 is still a pretty solid bourbon and available for around $30 which is about $5 more than EWSiB but it is worth it.

Make that three of us.

5 hours ago, flahute said:

Make that three of us.

Make that four. I used to be a diehard EWSB fan and have bought many years of the vintages, but at 10 years and 100 proof HMK just sings. With the prices being comparable, I haven't picked up any EWSB since the 2005 vintage. 

8 hours ago, km1589 said:

IMG_0120.JPG
Did some reorganizing decide to take a quick picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice selection!

On 1/23/2017 at 10:03 AM, km1589 said:

IMG_0120.JPG
Did some reorganizing decide to take a quick picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like the variety as well, and the multiples of MWND. Just recently picked up a bottle and am REALLY enjoying it.

It also looks like you're ready to green screen in some visual effects into that shot.  Sorry, my fingers are itching to work on your pic as I do 3D animation and compositing. Man, I need a life, or another drink perhaps.

Bunker shot is a little hard to see, but the box has 7 ETL, 5 ECBP, 1792HR, ER10, 2 OGD114 and an almost 12 yo KCSB PS. Also have 3xEHTBP and 4 baby saz that aren't pictured. 

IMG_2534.JPG

IMG_2538.JPG

Edited by Charlutz

On 1/22/2017 at 1:14 PM, KyleCBreese said:

I'm officially out of room. Bottles have overflowed into my bedroom closet. 

IMG_2675.JPG

Kyle:  Awesome stuff!  I'd check the joists under the cabinet...just saying.  Are the open bottles on the shelf and the unopened bottles in the lower cabinets?  No extras of the Russel's Reserve from Bayway??  EV

• jbutler locked this topic
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!