What Bourbon Did You Purchase Today (Winter 2017

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

1 hour ago, GeeTen said:

Very nice - the next BTAC addition, perchance?   :rolleyes:

Buffalo Trace does not own the Blanton’s brand, Age International does. So very unlikely that SFTB joins BTAC.

Let’s see

CEHT SmB
WTKS Store Pick
Calumet 10 Store Pick
Weller SR 1.75
BT White Dog Wheat Mashbill
1792 BIB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I like it 1

10 hours ago, HoustonNit said:

Wow is that a new LMDW bottling?

I guess, it's their limited edition "The Cellar Book" from 2017. You bought one of those limited last year, right ???

Will.

I guess, it's their limited edition "The Cellar Book" from 2017. You bought one of those limited last year, right ???

Will.

Yeah I found a Bourbon Street at a random wine shop, not at LMDW.

Another ETL for the short money @ TW&M.   [emoji3]

Yeah, yeah...yeah. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, lcpfratn said:

Yeah, yeah...yeah. emoji12.png

You a Titan's fan or something?  Or should I post about all my scotch/rye tastings here instead?  Just KIDDING!!!   :lol:

You a Titan's fan or something?  Or should I post about all my scotch/rye tastings here instead?  Just KIDDING!!!   :lol:

Just giving you a hard time since you keep rubbing it in about the ridiculously cheap liquor prices that are available to you in the Boston area. Of course that may be one of the few things that are cheap in your area, so I guess I should count my blessings. [emoji3]

I found (ok I picked) a FR single barrel I really like, so I stocked up! One case is for me, one is for my GF who helped pick, and the rest are to fulfill requests from my local whiskey crew. 10y8mo OESV.

1816ec0fbdf7ca5edb9c09e5ddfb69cc.jpg

• I like it 8

Picked up the SAOS earlier in the week. Belle Meade this morning.  10 and 12 year at 100.35 and 103.2. Sign me up. 

F50B3F47-EE2D-41A9-9E63-0A4E0C0D7CCF.jpeg

• I like it 5

18 minutes ago, Mako254 said:

Picked up the SAOS earlier in the week. Belle Meade this morning.  10 and 12 year at 100.35 and 103.2. Sign me up. 

F50B3F47-EE2D-41A9-9E63-0A4E0C0D7CCF.jpeg

MGPI to the rescue! Nicely done. :D

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, lcpfratn said:

Just giving you a hard time since you keep rubbing it in about the ridiculously cheap liquor prices that are available to you in the Boston area. Of course that may be one of the few things that are cheap in your area, so I guess I should count my blessings. emoji3.png

Touche - got me.  You win!   :wacko:

• I like it 1

OWA107 and Johnny Drum.  I stopped into a couple Binny's in the city hoping to find one of their single barrel selects. Instead walked away with OWA standard release for $25.99 as a consolation prize.

12 minutes ago, CUfan99 said:

My 1st replacement bottle since getting into this stuff back in October. HMK10. 

Wise choice, it’s pretty solid for the price. Cheers! 

Will. 

• I like it 1

2 hours ago, JSpartan said:

OWA107 and Johnny Drum.  I stopped into a couple Binny's in the city hoping to find one of their single barrel selects. Instead walked away with OWA standard release for $25.99 as a consolation prize.

Take this in the spirit it’s intended as I’m a fan of Johnny Drum, but I find it amusing that Binnys is now throwing it out on the floor with a limit 1 sign. They used to consistently stick it on the bottom shelf. I used to think they sort of made it hard to find it so only someone seeking it out would find it. Anyways good pickups. Great price. 

• I like it 1

22 hours ago, HoustonNit said:

Wow is that a new LMDW bottling?

Je sais ce que vous vouliez dire par LMDW!  :D

20 minutes ago, GeeTen said:

Je sais ce que vous vouliez dire par LMDW!  :D

;-) 

Edited by Masset1982

15 minutes ago, Masset1982 said:

;-) 

Not bad for my vineyard French, eh?  :ph34r:

• I like it 1

4 hours ago, FacePlant said:

MGPI to the rescue! Nicely done. :D

I’ll shoot ya straight, I really like MGPI single barrel stuff. The 75-21-4 mashbill, 10-12 years old, 100-115 or so proof is my preferred profile. I wasn’t able to load up on saos like some but am buying a good many BM singles. 

Picked up a couple of SPs. A Knob Creek I had sampled last October, and a Hand Select George Dickel.

The GD was a "highly recommend pick" by lcpfratn. Ok you're on the hook Jeff. The real star however was a $34 handle of Wild Turkey 101. Gobble Gobble.

Now I'm ready for the weekend. 

Picked up a 1.75 WSR to put in the stash.  Was out of it and happened to be by my store that has it at a good price.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.