What Bourbon Are You Enjoying (summer 2018)

Mako254
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

In Evansville, IN tonight eating at a Bonefish Grill.  It’s not any private selection or anything, but this FRSB was a honey barrel.  Outstanding pour of whiskey.  

Now back to the hotel for some work.  

Tonight, like a couple nights ago, was a 4R PS night.  Short pours of an OBSO, an OESQ, and an OBSV.  NOT mixed but WITH a small cube in each.

Winding down a busy day. I don't normally smoke very often (usually only on hunting/fishing trips), but I'm trying to decide on what cigars to take to Canada. Enjoying a little bourbon, a custom cigar the local shop had made in Dominican Republic, listening to owls, and watching the bats fly at sunset.

20180808_203738.jpg

• I like it 5

Winding down a busy day. I don't normally smoke very often (usually only on hunting/fishing trips), but I'm trying to decide on what cigars to take to Canada. Enjoying a little bourbon, a custom cigar the local shop had made in Dominican Republic, listening to owls, and watching the bats fly at sunset.
20180808_203738.thumb.jpg.203f29786541a0f9ee961c6f9ffbb4f1.jpg

Beautiful, enjoy, hope you like the stick.

Having some good 'ol HM10y tonight. This has been my go to bourbon, (ever since SAOS SB, and 7y went away).

VOB BIB 6yr along with some freshly made chocolate chip cookies. An excellent evening snack :) 

• I like it 1

2 minutes ago, Vosgar said:

VOB BIB 6yr along with some freshly made chocolate chip cookies. An excellent evening snack :) 

I love Oreos (or chocolate cookies) and bourbon. A very good combo.

Just got back from a birthday dinner and have to get up early for a work trip so I'm squeezing in a birthday pour of PVW15. Supremely overhyped but still a really good whiskey.

• I like it 2

5 hours ago, Marekv8 said:

In Las Vegas of all places...

IMG_0671.thumb.JPG.b5c993b78cf66e0957cbb5eab1556ac9.JPGIMG_0672.thumb.JPG.80c09ac5b325a2086195d87ede4a3fef.JPG

Must be a hell of a reuben!

• I like it 2

6 minutes ago, Mako254 said:

Must be a hell of a reuben!

Yes, even better than the bourbon after s looooonnnnng day. 

27 minutes ago, pmsummer said:

Old Forester 1920. Gotta say I like it a lot.

I think I'm going to crack a bottle of this tonight, I'm excited!

2017 T.H. Handy on a rainy evening in Georgia. Was the bottle that caught my eye when I opened the cabinet. 

PHC Promise of Hope. Gotten 2hrs of sleep two nights in a row, so I was in the mood for a 1oz pour of something lower proof but really tasty.

Working on pours from a couple of bottles of Blanton's tonight. One bottle is from a LS shelf and the other bottle is a LS PS. Conclusion...they're both really good!

• I like it 1

8 hours ago, pmsummer said:

Old Forester 1920. Gotta say I like it a lot.

Love the 1920...thinking about adding another to the vault.

Ahhh.. im in Frankfort on a non bourbon trip. Not enjoying anything bourbon related tonite. Can smell it in the air though. 

Ahhh.. im in Frankfort on a non bourbon trip. Not enjoying anything bourbon related tonite. Can smell it in the air though. 

You are definitely in BT territory and not far from Woodford and Castle and Key.
  • I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.