What Bourbon Are You Drinking Today (Winter 2021)

CardsandBourbon
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

3 hours ago, JCwhammie said:

tonight this tastes more like something from Beam than WT

56525E25-0E9D-455E-AFA3-3621110BDF5B.jpeg

I love that label with the Pit Bulls.

Enjoying ECBP while snow begins to fall. I hope we get a ton. 

Stay Warm 

Cheers. 

IMG_4926.JPG

• I like it 7

My wife is watching a Hallmark movie.  I can think of 101 things I would rather do tonight.  

Resized_20220115_201348.jpeg

Edited by mbroo5880i
  • I like it 9

28 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

My wife is watching a Hallmark movie.  I can think of 101 things I would rather do tonight.  

LOL. I feel you brother. Also glad to see you are in good hands.

• I like it 2

Some OF86 and now some 4RSmB while watching Wild Card football. Great games. Love it.

• I like it 3

25 minutes ago, flahute said:

Some OF86 and now some 4RSmB while watching Wild Card football. Great games. Love it.

The first game was really good.  I seem to recall you are a Bengals fan, right?  Joe Burrow is great now and will be one of the best QBs for years to come.  

While I do like Bill Belichick, even as a Colts fan, I really like Josh Allen and the Bills.  It looks like a rout is on.  

Since the Colts are out, I am behind the Packers.  I always follow a team in each conference.  

I have went 101 x 2.  So, I guess it wouldn't hurt to go 101 x 3 since it is still in the first half.  Besides, I am not driving. 😀

• I like it 1

3 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

The first game was really good.  I seem to recall you are a Bengals fan, right?  Joe Burrow is great now and will be one of the best QBs for years to come.  

While I do like Bill Belichick, even as a Colts fan, I really like Josh Allen and the Bills.  It looks like a rout is on.  

Since the Colts are out, I am behind the Packers.  I always follow a team in each conference.  

I have went 101 x 2.  So, I guess it wouldn't hurt to go 101 x 3 since it is still in the first half.  Besides, I am not driving. 😀

Close! I'm a Browns fan but I lived in Cincinnati for 13 years so I have a little Bengals loyalty.

My Mom spent part of her childhood in Wisconsin and I still have relatives there so I do have some Packer loyalty.

With apologies to Gee, I too am enjoying the Bills right now. New England has had theirs and we know they will be back.

• I like it 2

7 minutes ago, flahute said:

Close! I'm a Browns fan but I lived in Cincinnati for 13 years so I have a little Bengals loyalty.

My Mom spent part of her childhood in Wisconsin and I still have relatives there so I do have some Packer loyalty.

With apologies to Gee, I too am enjoying the Bills right now. New England has had theirs and we know they will be back.

Right!  Besides, @GeeTen won like a million bourbon lotteries over the past few days.  If the Pats don't come back, he can just hit the bourbon cellar and find something to distract his attention.  I can't help but think that he is drinking something higher on the bourbon ladder than WT101 right now.  😜

• I like it 3

2 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

Right!  Besides, @GeeTen won like a million bourbon lotteries over the past few days.  If the Pats don't come back, he can just hit the bourbon cellar and find something to distract his attention.  I can't help but think that he is drinking something higher on the bourbon ladder than WT101 right now.  😜

Gee has THE best luck on the bourbon lotteries every year. Dude has the magic touch.

• I like it 2

ECSmB before dinner watching Bengals/Raidahs

Bottle of Cab for dinner.

Another ECSmB after dinner watching the Bills DEMOLISH the Pats. Sorry @GeeTen, your winning streak had to end sometime. Personally, I think you still came out on top.

• I like it 1

1 hour ago, mbroo5880i said:

I can picture him filling a tumbler up to the top with Blanton's SFTB or Gold about now, and his wife pointing and talking like the teacher on Charlie Brown.

• I like it 3

1 minute ago, PaulO said:

I can picture him filling a tumbler up to the top with Blanton's SFTB or Gold about now, and his wife pointing and talking like the teacher on Charlie Brown.

LOL!

Sipp'n on from a sample of Bulleit PS. It is really good. It doesn't remind me of any 4R products, I've had. Possibly Brown Foreman?

• I like it 2

4 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

Technically that's 202

• I like it 5

Having dispatched of the RB10SiB, I have moved on to my next target:  SAOS 5 yr PS pick from early 2021. 

Having been spoiled by several 10-11 year SAOS from a few years back, this little 5 year PS that I picked up on a whim has really surprised me how good it is.  The little engine that could. 

@fosmith was right about these.

8 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

Actually, I hit the GW4G pretty hard last night.  Only up this early to take some asprin.  🤕

• I like it 5

12 hours ago, Wedelstaedt said:

Sipp'n on from a sample of Bulleit PS. It is really good. It doesn't remind me of any 4R products, I've had. Possibly Brown Foreman?

Very well could be as they do have barrels from Old Fo.

started last night with a bottle of red wine that I had to open for the dinner recipe I made. Once the wife and I polished it off I moved on to the baker's, then followed that up with a pour of OF 100pf.

20220114_155816.jpg

• I like it 5

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.