What are you drinking Spring 2010?

hectic1
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

While chatting in the Gazebo last night enjoyed a pour of '69 Old Crow 86pf and an '82 Jim Beam White. Both tasty.

While chatting in the Gazebo last night enjoyed a pour of '69 Old Crow 86pf and an '82 Jim Beam White. Both tasty.

A good example of unfair bourbon distribution. This must be stopped.

I was forced to only enjoy some of that new 1985 OGB BIB and 2005 Weller Centennial.

I was forced to only enjoy some of that new 1985 OGB BIB and 2005 Weller Centennial.

Some Willett 3yo while watching Butler make it back to Indy.

That was a tremendous game !!!!

I was drinking some Old Cork... I mean Crow....:grin:

(that 3yr Willett is pretty tasty isn't it....:grin: )

Having a pour of OF Sig, maybe another 2 pours in the bottle. Once that's gone, I can open a new value pour bottle!

A buddy and I drank half a bottle of that last night. It's one of my favorite value pours and I'm not sure whether is was you or Josh who turned me on to it, but I'm grateful either way.

Tonight I'm thinking of opening a new bottle. Probably something from my haul this week.

It's been mostly beer today, but am finishing up with a couple of nips of WT Tradition.

Yet another dusty.....'79 Early Times KSBW.

I am stuck with another 1988 Weller SR... oh the agony of it all :D

I did have JDSS before dinner yesterday and WRMCSO after. Both tasted excellent indeed.

Leif

Started with ORVW 10/107 after a couple of weeks it has open up quick a bit, quite good now.

Then Lot B and finally PVW15.

Enjoyed some PS experimental "Wheta on Rye" bourbon while watch ing the UK - WV game. Love the unique taste of this whiskey. Didn't love the way the game went. :frown:

Killing off the last couple of pours of a bottle of Geroge Dickel 12. Time to pick up another one. :grin:

Mrs. Smokinjoe's world famous chicken noodle soup, followed by a pour from a newly opened Lawrenceburg ORWV 15 yr. I'm floored by its goodness. Stunningly delicious. Today. Right now. The single greatest bourbon I have ever sampled. Ever. If God drinks bourbon...(Of course he does, you don't think the Angels are keeping all of that Share for themselves, do you? :)),... this is what he orders. :bowdown:

I'm going retro with some Old Heaven Hill Very Old 8yo

I've not touched this bottle in a while, but one sip and I remember what I like about it.

I finally cracked another BTAC from the bunker. This was a 2008 Handy which I have not had for awhile but had a taste for.

I know where some 2009 Handy is and I'm trying to decide if I should retrieve it.

Been loving some OFBB as of late. Also cracked open a PVW20 I've been sitting on for about 6 months.... Hope to grab some more when the next shipment arrives. May I think,... Is that right?

I did have FROESO before going to an Indian restaurant yesterday and old trusty OGD114 after. Now I will go by buss to Stockholm for surgery so it won’t be any bourbon for a couple of days.

Leif

Been loving some OFBB as of late. Also cracked open a PVW20 I've been sitting on for about 6 months.... Hope to grab some more when the next shipment arrives. May I think,... Is that right?

May is correct, maybe sooner near the source. Hopefully members who start seeing fresh stock on their shelves will let us know. I do know the Spring release is smaller than the Fall release. Love the PVW20 and all the others for that matter.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!