Empty Bottle Support Group 2013

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Finished off a 2011 Fall release Lot B tonight. It was a very nice bottle, and fortunately have two recent Lot B's in the bunker.

Knocked out a few bottles last night at the GBS Meetup.

4R 40th Ann.

WRMC Seasoned Oak

Doug's 22 yr 136.7pr Willett Rye

Evan Williams 15 yr Red label 101 proof

I pleaded, begged, tricked, and finally tried to bribe anyone to finish off the last couple swigs of a bottle of the WRMC Sonoma Cutrer that I'm getting tired of looking at. Nobody fell for it...Dang!!! I guess it will be part of the pyrotechnic show next time...But, I wouldn't be surprised if the fire spits it back out... :D

I pleaded, begged, tricked, and finally tried to bribe anyone to finish off the last couple swigs of a bottle of the WRMC Sonoma Cutrer that I'm getting tired of looking at. Nobody fell for it...Dang!!! I guess it will be part of the pyrotechnic show next time...But, I wouldn't be surprised if the fire spits it back out... :D

Great.....now we're going to have this as well as a Bourbon Supreme at the Gazebo :rolleyes:

Joe, I'm that guy that's just as interested in trying something I'm told is epically bad as I am in trying something I have heard is fantastic. Bring it to the Sampler and I'll make sure it's one pour closer to empty!

Weller 12 going down tonight. Wasn't a honey barrel though, so no big deal.

I recently finished a less than stellar Weller 12... wonder if there were more duds this year than usual.

Knocked out a few bottles last night at the GBS Meetup.

4R 40th Ann.

WRMC Seasoned Oak

Doug's 22 yr 136.7pr Willett Rye

Evan Williams 15 yr Red label 101 proof

I did my part and tried it. Once was enough! I still think the Bourbon Supreme was better.

Finishing up a bottle of ETL tonight. Think I'm gonna go for a OGD BIB and maybe a FR Yellow label to replace it to see how much I miss it. OWA should get kicked tomorrow and I might have to spring to order some Weller 12 to replace it. Exciting times!

Sadly, a bottle of VSOF 12 from the BHC has seen its last drop fall.

Kicked a family size bottle of VOB BIB. Recently found a local store that carries Barton, so I can't be too sad about it.

Finished off a bottle of Four Roses and Four Roses Single Barrel (Japan release) last night..

Emptied out a bottle of OGD 114 last night. Dreadful stuff! I am definitely not going to the store this weekend to get more.

Bottle #18 FR SmB LE 2012 met it's end today. VERY Fortunately, have #17, 23, and 24 standing by in the bunker.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!