Empty Bottle Support Group 2013

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Took a last sip of Old Charter 10 I bought from TPS in Kentucky and had it shipped as Minnesota stores do not stock it. I really, really liked that bottle. I am praying for reduced shipping costs in the near future so I can order a case.

Sent an EC18 to the recycling plant. i felt sad to know i would not see one like her again, but was happy that the old hag was done taking up precious space in the liquor cabinet

Four Roses Mariage 2009. Great whiskey, enjoyed this bottle slowly over many months, and then a fair bit of it was shared with friends at a party in January. I'm keeping the cool metal-capped cork.

I'll miss this one, luckily I have a few resting in the basement waiting patiently for their day in the sun.

Finished a Dickel Barrel Select last night... Will be making in-roads on the last few pours of a Bakers bottle tonight.

I finished my OFBB '12 bottle this evening. I have been a fan of the OFBB expression since I had the '08 and '11 even though I don't find them every year.

Goodbye JPS 18 batch 16. I've enjoyed our time together...buuuuttttt, now I have room to open something else!

Hmmm, Ritt BiB? Four Roses LE 2011?

looks like my better half finished off the last pour of ETL while i was out. it's shelf space is now occupied by AAA 10 yr.

I'm with Flyfish on this one, my bottle of Elmer T Lee bit the dust this weekend. Although more of a wheater fan, I really liked this bourbon.

I'm with Flyfish on this one, my bottle of Elmer T Lee bit the dust this weekend. Although more of a wheater fan, I really liked this bourbon.

By sheer coincidence, today it was the Weller 12 that sailed with the tide. Was forced to finish up with OWA. Don't cry for me, Argentina!

Finished off my first bottle of KC1B tonight. Very easy drinking for 120 proof, glad I have a few more to take its place.

Finished a Four Roses Single Barrel tonight. But I keeps one in the bunker, in case you ponderin'.

I also finished a 4R1B, plus a 17 yr OBSK barrel strength, and an Ezra B 12 yr.

Sad day as I said goodbye to Abraham Bowman TPS 17.5 year 147.5 proof . It had a good life, lasting 5 months.

Also killed PVW15.

An '02 EWSB went to the recycling bin. Certainly a nice pour, and great value at $23. Have an '03 waiting in the wings.

An OWA SB from B and B Package in Tennessee and an EC 15 GBS pick both gave up their last pours Friday night. The open bottle count has dropped from 55 to 21 with a few more candidates queued up in Operation Kill The Partials.

I'm looming forward to opening a few new things once the count is south of 20.

An OWA SB from B and B Package in Tennessee and an EC 15 GBS pick both gave up their last pours Friday night. The open bottle count has dropped from 55 to 21 with a few more candidates queued up in Operation Kill The Partials.

I'm looming forward to opening a few new things once the count is south of 20.

Don't you just love operaton kill the partials gives you an excuse to have a couple extras :grin:

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!