Empty Bottle Support Group 2013

fishnbowljoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Polished off a Henry Mckenna BiB, and have a Rittenhouse BiB on deck thats going to be emptied as well.

What was the source of that juice? Anyone know for sure ?

Bernheim...some of the best bourbon I've ever had!

Bottle of PVW 15...from 2012 I believe. Shared with around six others and killed in one night. So good, but so fast (insert joke)

Bottle of PVW 15...from 2012 I believe. Shared with around six others and killed in one night. So good, but so fast (insert joke)

That's what she said. :lol:

Dang it I wish I was an alcoholic. I wanted to kill this bottle of Woodford Reserve, but I just can't drink that much.

There's still about 2-3 oz left.

Man Alden. You must really like Woodford Reserve!

I like good bourbon, and it's a good one.

I couldn't finish it though.

So, there is still enough for one more satisfying pour, for another day.

So long, FR Small Batch LE 2012.

I've also recently finished bottles of PVW 20, OWA, and High West American Prairie Reserve. Getting the open count "down."

High West American Prairie Reserve

Haven't seem much feedback on this - is it worth picking up?

Haven't seem much feedback on this - is it worth picking up?

I enjoyed it. I got a lot of FR character from it. Toward the end of the bottle I started to notice something a little reminiscent of the dill flavor in LDI ryes. It's spicy and fits in well with HW's other offerings.

I'll be buying another and am looking forward to trying it next to some LDI sourced Old Scout that I'm planning on bringing back from Sampler.

OFFBB 11 emptied tonight.

May get another, needed tons of air time to bring it around.

B

....and they continue to fall. EH Taylor Small Batch and a Weller 12 were finished off this past week.

EWSB vintage 1999. Nice whiskey, shared a lot of this bottle with friends, and I doubt I'll see any more in the wild.

EWSB vintage 1999. Nice whiskey, shared a lot of this bottle with friends, and I doubt I'll see any more in the wild.

Perhaps you should have the bottle taxidermied and hang it over the mantle.

:grin:

Killed a bottle of Very Very Old Fitzgerald 18 year on Monday. It's taken this long to come to terms with it.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!