What Beer Are You Drinking? Summer '13

savagehenry
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Now the Coconut IPA. Not sure I'd pick it out if I didn't know it was in there, but it is creamy for an IPA, and I get some young coconut on the finish. Kinda nutty. Not bad at all.

I agree on not finding the coconut. Didn't think that one was worth the money.

I agree on not finding the coconut. Didn't think that one was worth the money.

I felt like it was incredibly muted, and wish it had been served to me blind in order to determine whether I actually tasted it or if the hint of coconut was just a psychosomatic perception....

I drank a Bruery Bois today. Damn! That's one tasty beer! It's huuuge with big, bourbon woody booze on the nose and plenty of oaky, chocolate marshmallow on the palate. It's boozy throughout and plenty sweet, but it's hard to turn your back on fruit notes when they are creeping out of chocolate. Very, very good stuff, and the few bottles I put away will likely be even better with some age on them. I really do love me a boozy bourbon barreled beer!

Really damn good, my favorite pumpkin beer. Haven't seen it around here, yet. I have been enjoying Pum King the past couple weeks, though.

Skipping right over those pumpkin beers and into a Stone Vertical Epic 09.09.09 my oh my it's hitting the spot!

Skipping right over those pumpkin beers and into a Stone Vertical Epic 09.09.09 my oh my it's hitting the spot!

I thought I had one of those but just the 6,7,10,11 and 12. Might want to think about drinking that 6. Hate to hear you were disappointed with the 17th, I thought the 16th was really great.

I thought I had one of those but just the 6,7,10,11 and 12. Might want to think about drinking that 6. Hate to hear you were disappointed with the 17th, I thought the 16th was really great.

Not me. Haven't tried the 17th yet. Got it, but there it sits. I'm rarely truly disappointed w Stone though.

Not me. Haven't tried the 17th yet. Got it, but there it sits. I'm rarely truly disappointed w Stone though.

Damn. I blame this new tapatalk app, I can't tell who's posting what.

If you ever have the opportunity, try the Blushing Monk. Fantastic.

Speedway Stout,I don't really know why as it was hot as hell today.....but damn is this stuff good!

Got some Prairie Bomb! and also some Puncheon today.

We just got them in too. Giving them a whirl this weekend.

Was in Chicago for most of the week, and the Goose Island Green Line Pale Ale was the beer of choice. A damn nice quencher at the end of long days.

This Prairie Bomb! is exactly that. Whoa tasty. Like Mexican hot chocolate. Sooooo very good.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!