What bourbon are you drinking - Fall 2013

Wryguy
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Bingy, gotta say that I've always thought that your avatar was your mom, but I saw the photo pop up on buzzfeed and it ruined it for me a bit.

Not sure if you were just hitting on his Mom there (not judging)....so who is the photo then?

Started with a review of Devil's Cut, (too sour and oaky for my tastes) then some Eagle Rare 10 before I realized I should just drink OHHBIB Gold Label - cuz its so good!

Started with a review of Devil's Cut, (too sour and oaky for my tastes) then some Eagle Rare 10 before I realized I should just drink OHHBIB Gold Label - cuz its so good!

Really wish OHH BiB was available out here! One of these days I'll just suck it up and order some online. Shipping costs kill the value but I'd like to at least try it.

OGD 114, ECBP 137, 50:50 vat ECBP and PHC7 (It's great the char tannins of the PHC7 are balanced with the caramel and higher proof ECBP. The creaminess of this PHC adds a nice long finish too), 4R SB OESQ Binnys 9yr 7month.

Really wish OHH BiB was available out here! One of these days I'll just suck it up and order some online. Shipping costs kill the value but I'd like to at least try it.
Value? I'd argue the price per bottle for the 6yr BIB is much lower than the value of the pour. I try to have folks mule me a bottle or two every time they travel to KY.

Not sure if you were just hitting on his Mom there (not judging)....so who is the photo then?

Wait. More than one of you thought it was my mom? Dear god. It's some lady from the interwebs who took a funny glamor shot

Value? I'd argue the price per bottle for the 6yr BIB is much lower than the value of the pour. I try to have folks mule me a bottle or two every time they travel to KY.

I thought it was your liquor monger's daughter. There has to be some explanation for all of your liquor scores.

Wait. More than one of you thought it was my mom? Dear god. It's some lady from the interwebs who took a funny glamor shot

My first thought was that she must be from the cast of Hee-Haw...and then I thought "what if that's his Mom?!?"

I just finished a sublime bottle of EC12.

For me, 2 out of every 5 EC12s are really good. another 2 are just OK, but 1 in 5 is outstanding. It's the promise of that one that keeps me buying it.

I just finished a sublime bottle of EC12.

For me, 2 out of every 5 EC12s are really good. another 2 are just OK, but 1 in 5 is outstanding. It's the promise of that one that keeps me buying it.

Been drinking a couple pours of Stagg jr the last few nights. A bit under the weather today. So, it might be a few days before another drink.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!