What bourbon are you drinking? - Winter '13/'14

bingstein
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Sipping on a little SB blend before having a few friends over for a holiday party. Plan on opening a few good bottles for a couple of guests who are just getting into bourbon.

Finished off nearly empty bottles of Old Medley 12, OWA and EWSB 2002 in old fashioneds. Also sipped on quite a bit of Angle's Envy private selection, which reminded me of a Gwen Stefani song... B-A-N-A-N-A-S, bananas!

Last night enjoyed some WT101/OFS blend (that continues to surprise me! Probably my 2nd fav mingle behind SB blend right now) and some Campfire

Started off today having a sample of Old Fitz Prime (dusty SW, provided by a very generous SB'er!!), then moved on to FR 100th Anniversary. Now having some FR SmB 2012 LE. Pretty good day so far :grin:.

Just finished taking all the Christmas decorations down and now in enjoying a VOB Bloody Mary on a wet, cold afternoon.

Enjoying some EC12 with the ND-Rutgers game. Time to stop taking this for granted. The lesson of 2013 is, if you like it, you'd better bunker it. Two of my Big Three, AAA, OWA and VOB, are endangered species. AAA going away. VOB going NAS. When they decide to cut OWA to 80 proof, I'm doomed!

:grin:Last couple of days have been VOB 6 days.

I've gone through 2 bottles the last 3 days. Being the first bottle I've truly bunkered, I'm learning a lot about myself.

I've gone through 2 bottles the last 3 days. Being the first bottle I've truly bunkered, I'm learning a lot about myself.

It's not going to make it to the bunker is it?

Had some Bowman Gingerbread and ER10 while watching Indiana Jones movies. Special effects may have been simplistic, but some damn good movies.

ER Barrel 162? If so, good stuff!

The very same. Just a solid mouth feel, and fits the ER profile perfectly.

The very same. Just a solid mouth feel, and fits the ER profile perfectly.

Man, now I have to try a taste myself. :toast:

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!