Empty Bottle Support Group 2014

DBM
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

On a mood to clear some bottles.

EC BP flying off my shelf in my bar.

129.7 GS and 133.2 (3rd). These two really good.

Also a 4 year old OWA (not pictured)

post-2364-14489820415036_thumb.jpg

Haven't been in the mood for the neat-pour, contemplative bourbon experience for a few weeks, so I've been drinking some of the simple pleasures on the rocks - and moving through some bottles in the process. Last night I put down a Ritt 354 and a basic Knob.

Welcomed the winter storm by finishing off my bottle of ECBP, first dump.

It was a good one, and I look forward to the opportunity to replace it with one of its kin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished off my bottle of JW Dant BiB that I bought last month for the bourbon of the month. Not bad but time to try something else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OWA and W12, SB blend going down fast. This has been my daily go to pour last two weeks. It's in my crystal decanter.

Large pour from my handle of Evan Williams Black killed the bottle off. I'll have to pick up another of this value priced, tasty juice.

Large pour from my handle of Evan Williams Black killed the bottle off. I'll have to pick up another of this value priced, tasty juice.

Emptied an OC10 last night. Not significant, other than it is becoming harder to find and will soon be extinct. I know where more are located if I want them but I want to empty the cupboard some.

I tend to agree with Squire. Just about a year ago you could go to one of several stores around town and find some "desirable" bottles. Now, those same stores are barren.

BT barrel select bit the dust tonight. Twas a good barrel. Glad to have one more bottle!

Whose barrel pick is it?

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!