Empty Bottle Support Group 2014

DBM
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I guess I have an excuse to open a new Stagg. 08, 10 or 12? I never know whether to start older or younger

Hard to go wrong with those options. If I had to pick, I'd personally start with the 12 and leave the better vintages for a rainy day.

I guess I have an excuse to open a new Stagg. 08, 10 or 12? I never know whether to start older or younger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weller 12 the other night. Need to start looking in the bunker for a replacement in its spot on the bar.

Another ECBP. I've gone through so many of this. Just yummy!!

uqe7e8a8.jpg

Waiting for ice to melt before drinking this big pour.

Finally finished off a Stagg Jr from when it was first released. Iced down it wasn't bad, just didn't find myself reaching for it often.

Another ECBP. I've gone through so many of this. Just yummy!!

uqe7e8a8.jpg

Waiting for ice to melt before drinking this big pour.

My, what pretty legs you have there. :rolleyes:

They're dropping like flies at the Bingstein home. Don't have a backup 2013 :(

3a7asusy.jpg

They're dropping like flies at the Bingstein home. Don't have a backup 2013 :(

3a7asusy.jpg

You're basically a super hero.

You're basically a super hero.

I had a lot of bottles hanging on by a thread that I decided to give the Old Yeller treatment. Back to drinking my VOB BIB.

Finished my last bottle of Loch & K(e)y Single Barrel OWA last night. One of the best store selections I've ever had, and I was lucky enough to score 3-4 of them before they ran out. I was able to buy a couple bottles of standard OWA to replace it, but I fear it just won't be the same. :frown:

Last night I sent my 2 good buddies, Henry McKenna and Stagg Jr., to the blue casket. Luckily Jr. was a quadruplet, but poor Henry was an only child.

I nursed this one as long as I could, almost 3 years since it was opened. The flavor diminished a bit and the alcohol comes through more, but it drank great to the last drop.

post-9565-14489820618751_thumb.jpg

I nursed this one as long as I could, almost 3 years since it was opened. The flavor diminished a bit and the alcohol comes through more, but it drank great to the last drop.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17997[/ATTACH]

u6a4e3un.jpg

Sorry to see it go since it is no more, glad I have a few extra for the future.

Rittenhouse dsp354, will be restocking immediately (dsp1, probably).

VSOF 12. Will not be restocking. Never hit a good note through the whole bottle.

Ew 1783 layed to rest, eh.. Not sure I would get it again, not bad as a mixer though.

Emptied a W12 today, using it to make some SB blend.

Same here....emptied a W12 and OWA.

Last night I sent my 2 good buddies, Henry McKenna and Stagg Jr., to the blue casket. Luckily Jr. was a quadruplet, but poor Henry was an only child.

I have an extra bottle of HMcKBIB10 in my car trunk. BUT, I live East of the Mississippi so can't help you out.:frown:

Well, I've been pretty busy the last few weeks.:rolleyes: Here's what I've managed to relegate to the recycling bin. Some with a little help, and some not. :grin:

The Weller SR on the left, is a private store selection. (I went to go buy a couple more last Friday, and they were all gone. :frown:) Not pictured are a 375 of MM, and bottle of Larceny that I used for a little vatting experiment.

Cheers! Joe

post-3455-14489820666978_thumb.jpg

I have an extra bottle of HMcKBIB10 in my car trunk. BUT, I live East of the Mississippi so can't help you out.:frown:

Man. What a tease! I really like that bottle, especially for the price.

Well, I've been pretty busy the last few weeks.:rolleyes: Here's what I've managed to relegate to the recycling bin. Some with a little help, and some not. :grin:

The Weller SR on the left, is a private store selection. (I went to go buy a couple more last Friday, and they were all gone. :frown:) Not pictured are a 375 of MM, and bottle of Larceny that I used for a little vatting experiment.

Cheers! Joe

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18046[/ATTACH]

I like it. Great mix of old and new, top shelf and middle/bottom shelf.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!