Empty Bottle Support Group 2014

DBM
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Damn Eric. That didn't take long. It sure is hard to stay out of that one. So tasty.

Agreed. I kept shoving it to the back of the cabinet and it kept jumping back out. The good news is I get to open another BTAC now and a Mr. Bill L. Weller is being paged to the white courtesy phone.

FR Small Batch 2013 gave it up. Went quickly by my standards. I guess it shows how much I enjoyed it!

Finished a bottle of VOB 80 proof.... Sadly only a third of the bottle survived shipping to Australia, so I only got to enjoy a few pours from the bottle.

Old Dusty, that's a mighty good quote, mind if I use it as my signature? I'll credit you.

A bottle of neo Old Taylor 6 year went out early last night as did a bottle of Woodford. I have a weird thing for Woodford, and will have a hard time not buying at least a half bottle of it this weekend. At least it'll keep me out of the last of the OFBB13.

Old Dusty, that's a mighty good quote, mind if I use it as my signature? I'll credit you.

Glad you like it, have at it.

And to follow up, HHSS, shed a tear for this one. Kicking myself for not hiding on the back of my shelves so i would forget it was there.

One of the first truly drinkable cask strength i've had without water/ice.

Earlier tonight I vatted the last drops of a LB SBS OWA. It will be put into good use in the SB blend.

Polished off 1 more AAA10 yr. with a generous pour! It was one of those pours that are near the end,and when you pour your normal in the glass there's still a little left in the bottle ,but too little too leave in there,but enough to make your pour a very healthy one...so in the glass it goes! Oh well there's more where that came from!

This weekend I finished off two Private Selections of barrel proof Four Roses. Finished the OBSQ and OESQ. Still have the other 8 recipes open but they are all starting to get on the wrong side of the halfway mark...

This weekend I finished off two Private Selections of barrel proof Four Roses. Finished the OBSQ and OESQ. Still have the other 8 recipes open but they are all starting to get on the wrong side of the halfway mark...

If he dies, he dies. eduqy9u2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done!

(padding reduces the impact of short posts)

Polished off my first bottle of B&E last night, with the help of some friends. Didn't last too long - I liked it and would buy another if I could find it for the same price as this one.

Another one down. This is starting to get sad u5eju9uv.jpg

Stefan, you aren't the only one to lose a loved one recently. I killed this little guy recently and couldn't bring myself to take a picture of him empty. I like to remember him the way he was...

post-9262-14489820606639_thumb.jpg

Another one down. This is starting to get sad u5eju9uv.jpg

I feel your pain brother! (See post #122) There is something sad about the BTACs when they are empty they REALLY look empty.

Edited by Old Dusty

I feel your pain brother! (See post #122) There is something sad about the BTACs when they are empty they REALLY look empty.

I guess I have an excuse to open a new Stagg. 08, 10 or 12? I never know whether to start older or younger

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!