What bourbon are you drinking? Spring 2015!

Special Reserve
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Having a pour of SAOS 7 yr while in the heart of GBS territory. :grin:

Allergies kicking in enough that I'm picking up some things, but not others - just enough to mess with my vibe. So decided I would try to just knock that sh!t down with my last pour of GBS OBSK (well, this bottle). Take that sinuses! :drinking:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20511[/ATTACH]

Damn, Country don't play!

Having a pour of SAOS 7 yr while in the heart of GBS territory. :grin:

We know. Goat told us...

Watching the UL Cards advance to the Elite Eight....they were down by 1 at half, so I broke out the Rockhill Farms. That did the trick!

ER10...First pour neat, second in a Manhattan.

Ready to watch the Spartans tip off in a few.

had some KC RYE with dinner out with Mrs Fox tonight. I dont know it it was the end of the bottle or what, but they brought out a HUGE neat pour, large enough I didnt finish it out of concern for driving home. Very enjoyable, I hated to leave it behind, but thought they may look at me askance if i asked for a takeout cup....

Listening to the UL postgame on the radio out in the garage with a mind blowing pour of SB.Com HHSS2. My Lord, this is great whiskey.

4R cult meeting tonight, so I started off with standard SB then finished up with a couple of nice pours from a Kroger select OBSK.

No bourbon tonight. Was at the East regionals sweet 16 in Syracuse

rooted for Louisville since they're from bourbon country, however

We know. Goat told us...

Darn. I figured he wouldn't say anything after I gave him some bourbon soaked apples. :skep:

Nah, no need to be jealous over a single bottle.

On the other hand.......

71e6ded5b7948ab1c983bb8613bdeeb8.jpg

d4b8a4e6199cc0f8b3df87da8b46483c.jpg

Let the jealousy begin!

Please keep in mind, there once was a time and place where these were all over shelves, just sitting there, with very few people buying them.

B

Opened a bottle of EWSB 2015 vintage. Wasn't impressed, so relegated it to cooking duties. Now in that role it is outstanding! Made some pecan-bourbon caramel sauce ---- yummy!

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!