What Bourbon did you purchase today? / Spring 2015

kjbeggs
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Were those KCR's 1L like the KCSB and KCSmB or 750's? Either way twas a good price. Kicking myself for not grabbing more of the 1L KCSB when I was down there. Speaking of which, that will be my next pour I think.....

They were 750's. The 1L's @ $20.98 were a better deal! Yeah, they didn't have any KCSB when he was there.

Picked up two OESV 10 year 7 month 122.6 proof at $50 apiece. I already had a couple of bottles of OESV 10 year 115.2, but this was just too hard to pass up. OESV is a great recipe IMO.

Handy at this time of year...huh. You just never know.

Yes, a surprise. Last one (the ONLY one) I saw this year was three months ago and marked up to $210. I passed, of course., figuring 16 bottles of VOB BIB would make me feel better at the pass.

couldn't resist, $50 for MMCS. almost grabbed a booker's "center cut" for $45 too

Edited by DonutsNBourbon

Just found this rebel on my way to Nashville...let's see what all the fuss is about and @ $24.95 I will take a gamble.

attachment.php?attachmentid=21229&stc=1

post-12485-14489822600849_thumb.jpg

I am willing to bet you will like it. It also makes a nice vatting partner for lower proof things to end up with a nice ~100pf vatting. I have one open that I vatted with WSR that I am really enjoying.

At that price you could double down, comparatively speaking it's quite a bargain.

I just realized... that might be the first bottle I have seen posted from KY that is cheaper up here. $23 + tax.

At that price you could double down, comparatively speaking it's quite a bargain.

They had a 2nd bottle, don't tempt me...I will be driving by tomorrow.

I've lost sleep over less.

It's a done deal...it's going next to my Johnny Drum Private Stock...

Just found this rebel on my way to Nashville...let's see what all the fuss is about and @ $24.95 I will take a gamble.

attachment.php?attachmentid=21229&stc=1

I really like OGD 114. It is great with a few small cubes or for a real treat mixed 50/50 with Ritt BIB!

ETL x2 in Memphis at the Z Convention. Going to be on the track at speed tomorrow for my other fun hobby.

I know where you went! ;) Enjoy!

More importantly, my wife doesn't know. [emoji1]

More importantly, my wife doesn't know. [emoji1]

haha... I keep telling myself that, but I think mine's starting to suspect something since my whiskey collection has grown exponentially

haha... I keep telling myself that, but I think mine's starting to suspect something since my whiskey collection has grown exponentially

When I moved my collection into a newly aquired liquor cabinet, my wife was aghast at how much bourbon came out of my gun safe. She had no idea that I had amassed so much.

Think about how surprised she would be to find that the gun safe is completely full again, in addition to what is in the liquor cabinet.

It's a disease.

I was just able to acquire this by way of a Ky connection - looking forward to tasting what the accolades are all about.

post-10990-14489822602791_thumb.jpg

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!