What bourbon are you enjoying? Fall 2015!

Paddy
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

A little Larceny

mmmm, haven't had this in a while. Might have to start the night with this later after some home made meatloaf.

Watching the Cowboys game with a glass full of OWA... The bourbon is excellent and hoping the Cowboys can perform as well this evening!!

Cracked open a new bottle of KCSB, yummy. Next on deck is bakers, then BT:OGD114 and then probably just going to work on my last pours decanter.

OFBB from 2011

First crack at at 2015 OFBB. Come to think of it, first time ever trying Old Forester anything. Being the newb that I am, I don't think I could tell the difference between this and EC12. Delicious though.

Took some occasional nips from a bottle of EC12 while working out in the garage today changing the oil in the wife's car and doing some maintenance on my truck. After dinner, I decided to go with a pour of WRDDO, which just reinforces that I really do like whiskey with a good bit of influence from the wood. Since I only bought a single 375 of the DDO at the WR Distillery, I switched off to one of my last 2 pours of Bowman Brothers.

Watching the Cowboys game with a glass full of OWA... The bourbon is excellent and hoping the Cowboys can perform as well this evening!!

Enjoying some WLW while watching the Saints!

IWH15yr to start the evening. Pretty good at first glance. Not as much oak as I was expecting for the age. Has a classic bourbon flavor. Strong flavor and good mouthfeel relative to the proof. Can't say it's worth the premium price but I bought it for the bottle so it's nice to find the bourbon inside is enjoyable.

Followed with RRSB and now some OBSO.

With this cooler weather, I am finally back in full-on bourbon mode. I've been killing bottles of ER and CEHT small batch over the last two weeks. Considering how much I like the BT roster, this was actually the first ER I ever bought. I'll be replacing an empty soon!

Wound up vatting by accident. Went to pour some RHF and realized there was still some ETL left in the glass.

Sipping on some OF1897 at the moment, while awaiting the inevitable massacre of my Lions on MNF.

No Lynch tonight, so maybe the Lions can get a win. Good Luck! I'll be watching with some EWBiB and Coke Zero. My wife is having a Sazerac Rye Manhattan.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.