Empty bottle support group - 2018

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

I had to finish off bottles of HHBiB, 1 oz, and W12, 2 oz. There's a replacement for the W12 waiting in the wings but it may take a while for the HHBiB. Fortunately, there are a few diversions on the shelf to tide me over.

I liked this one a lot. Very balanced. I am quickly becoming a 1792 fan

IMG_2468.JPG

1 hour ago, Dango said:

Very likely will never obtain another one of these, very tasty. I enjoyed every pour.  

PH8.E.jpg.9d034992659ec7be3368c4a2c8680c0a.jpg

I remember you buying that bottle, that was fast, you must have really liked it :)

10 hours ago, Kane said:

I remember you buying that bottle, that was fast, you must have really liked it :)

Sure did, a lot. 

14 minutes ago, JCwhammie said:

Batch 12 and I had some good times.

A great batch, no doubt.  I have less than a half-bottle left of that one.  Beautiful color, great flavor, fine bourbon for sure.

Polished this one off the other night. So far, one of my favorites (I think)... and thanks to Vosgar, I have another to test my theory. Great flavors, well balanced, fantastic nose. Good job, Sarah!

20180429_220749.jpg

21 hours ago, Galvin0791 said:

Polished this one off the other night. So far, one of my favorites (I think)... and thanks to Vosgar, I have another to test my theory. Great flavors, well balanced, fantastic nose. Good job, Sarah!

20180429_220749.jpg

Such a great pour. I’ve got a half bottle left and took it out if the rotation to ration it. 

#teamsarah

A HH6 BIB bit the dust this evening. First pour I've had since I got home from our get together. I need to get motating. At the moment, I have more bottles open than usual. I need to make some room 'cause I have a number of new purchases just waitin' in the wings. :ph34r:

Biba! Joe

2 hours ago, GaryT said:

Dusty WTR101 - will miss this . . . tomorrow ;) 

IMG_20180502_174307.thumb.jpg.1b3e8d9d800bebf4c1da1cf021284672.jpg

I feel your pain, brother.

Not dusty, but still darn good.

IMAG3342.jpg

• I like it 1

Cant say I didn’t like this one, just bought in when I was in Vegas back in March. May even get another. I did share a bit on Easter Sunday 

3E55A6D4-83D6-4B6A-8BD5-279B493E3A1F.thumb.jpeg.03e5aa475cfc48df2fac3e1ef4c0f357.jpeg

2 hours ago, kevinbrink said:

A twin killing 

y4m-tizSQVgRIr5EIx2LL35j2XOxTGo9QWBDCf8v

I would probably have a shed a tear on these casualties.

• I like it 1

1 minute ago, Adam777 said:

I would probably have a shed a tear on these casualties.

That Lot B hung around for 3ish years it is admittedly not my favorite pour but I can say that the last one was quite enjoyable as my first pour of the night, the KO Rye on the other hand I found to be an enjoyable bottle from beginning to end. 

RY10.  A good barrel.  I know some have not had luck with RY10, but I have been very pleased with my bottles.

Cheers

These two brothers died on the same night.  Both great but quite distinct from each other.  The store pick was an oak bomb, but in a good way.  The 25th was more balanced and restrained. 

Knob Creek SiB.jpg

0895, it looks like we each had a soldier go down about the same time.  He was a good one, and will be missed.  Luckily I have 3 more in the bunker.

EMPTY CEHT.jpeg

• I like it 1

13 hours ago, CardsandBourbon said:

0895, it looks like we each had a soldier go down about the same time.  He was a good one, and will be missed.  Luckily I have 3 more in the bunker.

EMPTY CEHT.jpeg

Nice!  You have good tastes.  :)

I actually have to go out and find another one (Oh, the horror).

I opened mine last thanksgiving, and my mom put quite the dent in it after dinner.  She's still talking about it, and I'm thinking about getting her one of her own next time I see it.

• I like it 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.