What Bourbon are you Drinking - Spring (2Q) 2021

7 minutes ago, Cornfed12 said:

It is an ok pour, have had better and def had worse 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ok so now we have 1 fantastic, 1 awful, and one right down the middle. I guess that's par for the course. 😀

• I like it 1
  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kepler

• fishnbowljoe

• B.B. Babington

• smokinjoe

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Old Friends,   Once again, sorry I haven't been on the forum a whole lot lately. Still very slowly recovering from what ails me, and at that I don't know whether or not this is going to

Today I’m celebrating my emancipation from one of the most toxic, narcissistic people I’ve ever had the misfortune to know. I’ve been reporting to him for a little over a year, but he’s been wreaking

Needed something different today, so reached for the BHC VSOF 12 yr.  Some nice light sweetness with cherry notes early, then the wood plows through.  Heavy burnt brown sugar notes along the way keep

Posted Images

I earned a nice pour of OF 100.  I took my son to one of his friend's six year birthday party.  It was at this place with a lot of activities: go carts, bumper cars, small scale bowling, miniature golf, arcade.  He's out like a light now. 😁

• I like it 4
BigSkyDrams

EWSiB started the night off right, then night capped with W12, which I’m still currently sipping. Not that I necessarily think they should be compared, but there’s no comparison. The W12 is sooooooo good. Balanced, sweet, oaky, caramel chewy on the mid palate, and that grassy BT note that I can find overwhelming in some ER bottles, but is very pleasant in the right amount (which this has). And a finish I can still taste 3 minutes after the sip!

After having multiples bunkered for the last few years, this is my last bottle of it, and I’m already getting a bit anxious about finding a replacement 😳. Maybe I’m not a zen as I thought 🤷‍♂️.

• I like it 3
7 hours ago, BigSkyDrams said:

After having multiples bunkered for the last few years, this is my last bottle of it (W12), and I’m already getting a bit anxious about finding a replacement 😳. Maybe I’m not a zen as I thought 🤷‍♂️.

You've got mail!  ☺️

Edited by GeeTen
  • I like it 3
Bob_Loblaw

It was a long work week. Poked around and came out with OF1920 to start. Moved onto Rare Breed and then finished with ETBiB. Slept well. :)

• I like it 3
BigSkyDrams

Got doused with a May snowstorm this morning, which put a damper on any outdoor plans. It’s mostly melted off now, but still grey and chilly out. Nothing to do, nowhere to go, so I made an exception to my normal habits and added some Smooth Ambler Contradiction and whipped cream to my coffee at around noon. 

It’s hitting the spot as I sit on my porch listening to the birds chirp and watching the clouds pass. Turning out to be a pretty good Saturday!

• I like it 1