What bourbon are you drinking today? Autumn '12

callmeox
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

Opened the Deps KCSB private bottling, I have historically not been a KC fan but this one is nice. I will do some more tasting notes later as drinking tonight is more about quantity, man I need a day off.

4R Mariage 2009, followed by 4R SmBLE 2012, followed by OGD114

The first two are clearly related, and the OGD was nice contrast.

The 114 seems to be suddenly popular in this thread... great minds think alike! :grin:

Seems to me everybody should drink something 12-year today.

Dang good idea! :Clever:

I will plan my line-up accordingly.

:toast:

I'm in on that, great idea.

In fact I might as well start right now with a small pour of a mix I made of EC12 and Weller12.

Tonight it will be my first VW Lot B.

Some 2012 OF Birthday Bourbon seems like a good choice for the occasion. Will have to wait a bit though.

Wrapping up filling out my Bowl Pool sheet with an SB Blend. As usual, heavy on the Antique.

Having a pour of Lot B

It's not a Monday!? I told my gf she can have the top shelf stuff on Monday's when she's mad at the world. Then she's got to work her way down to the cheap stuff towards the end of the week. All is fun and joking of course.

Cheers!

Value pour type of evening HH 6yr. BIB and AAA 10yr.TPS,28 bucks for 2 solid bottles tough to argue with either one at those prices.

All over the map tonight. 4RLESmB 2012 after an Ardbeg 10 and a Saz 18 2011. The 2012 Limited Edition Small Batch continues to be my favorite whiskey right now. Too bad I only got one bottle.

Two nice pours. Starting with Wild Turkey Rare Breed and finishing with Rittenhouse Rye 100. Enjoyed both immensely.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Cigar Dan

Decided to grab a pour from one of my special bottles tonight. 70s Old Fitz Prime Wildlife Decanter. It's lovely.

Went with the W.L. Weller 12 tonight, was going to pair it with EC 12 but will be visiting my friend from Heaven Hill another time...may be time to mix things up and get back to some ryes soon.

Been away for a bit...tonight I relaxed by the fire and had a little Lot B, Orvw10/107, and 4R OBSK Bottle Barn.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!