Current PVW Prices 2012/2013

smknjoe
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

My wife makes great asparagus, but I've never taken note of how my pee smells after eating it.

You can't help but notice it. And it doesn't take a snifter to bring out the nose.

Well Gus, now you have something of an experiment to look forward to this weekend! Tell us how it goes! :lol:

Side-by-side with old stock urine please. Looking forward to your notes.

Side-by-side with old stock urine please. Looking forward to your notes.

While your at it, how about a vatting, or two?

Haha... How can you not smell asparagus pee? You don't even have to get close.... You can smell it from 5 feet away similar to coffee pee... Stuff is pungent!!!

Haha... How can you not smell asparagus pee? You don't even have to get close.... You can smell it from 5 feet away similar to coffee pee... Stuff is pungent!!!

If that ever comes up on VBT, it's a dead giveaway =]b

And BX goes down as of 15 min ago. Pappy prices are way down in after hours trading.

That's worthy of a hearty guffaw!

Very healthy pours of SB blend, ORVW 10/90, and VWFRR for a grand total of $15.50 tonight. I can stow my bitching for now.

Guys, everyone knows the boxes are worth $4,000 a piece and the bags are $1000. The finest cardboard and cloth known to man.

Yes, yes, and the plum colored velvet is more desirable than the red velvet but I refuse to be a slave to fashion.

Please refrain from posting links to booze auctions/sales sites like Craigslist. We don't need to promote or legitimize their actions.

Postings with links and a few replies have been removed for thread continuity.

Questions? I'm only a PM away.

I'm not sure if "tamper proof" screw top closures would do any better. I'm sure the criminals would find a way around those, too. Probably, already have. I'm not sure you could even say it would "at least make it harder"...

I have on occasion been able to open bottles without breaking the ring on the bottom of the screw top. It's usually an accident but I can imagine it being done if you tried.

This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject!