Weller 12 flying off the shelves?

michang5
This topic has been inactive for at least 365 days, and is now closed. Please feel free to start a new thread on the subject! 

If you're a member of Caskers, they have Weller 12 today for $25, plus shipping. Usually their prices are steep for me, but this is a decent deal if you can't find W12 near you. Be sure to check the shipping restrictions before ordering though!

If you're a member of Caskers, they have Weller 12 today for $25, plus shipping. Usually their prices are steep for me, but this is a decent deal if you can't find W12 near you. Be sure to check the shipping restrictions before ordering though!

I jumped on this too.

Free shipping over $150 and no tax. This works out very well for the states that Caskers will ship to. $24.99 is roughly $5 cheaper per bottle (after tax) than what I can get it for in the state next to me (not available in WI).

I jumped on this too.

Free shipping over $150 and no tax. This works out very well for the states that Caskers will ship to. $24.99 is roughly $5 cheaper per bottle (after tax) than what I can get it for in the state next to me (not available in WI).

I picked up 7 bottles as well. No tax and free shipping makes it a deal. I've never seen it on the shelf myself, and always tend to miss the Montgomery County allocation here in MD. Looking forward to giving the SB.com blend a try.

I jumped on this too.

No W12 in Wisconsin? For shame! I did like the 1.75s of WSR at Discount Liquors in Milwaukee.

Yeah, the W12 well is pretty dry in WI.

I love Discount and they have great prices on the bottles they do have in stock. However, between their two stores, they received a total of one case of W12. It was gone within a few days. Only one other store in the MKE area got a few bottles in and they did not last long either. Dry until the fall.

It was out of stock?

Binnys was for a few weeks, and I couldn't order any from the distributor.

Just picked up two bottles here in Elizabethtown this morning for $25.99 each. I needed one for a gift so of course I had to buy another for myself.

For the first time it looked like the Weller 12 was getting in short supply at my regular stores. Asked the whiskey guy and he said it has been hard to get of late. Not sure how that impacts the rest of the city but first time it has been in short supply at these places that I have noticed. OWA was also less prominent as well. WSR still seemed to be plentiful though!

I stopped in West Lakeview and was chatting with the owner. I mentioned that I heard W12 was dry. She told me that I was crazy and that she'd just ordered 25 cases.

So no need to panic, folks. Soylent Weller 12 is back.

I stopped in West Lakeview and was chatting with the owner. I mentioned that I heard W12 was dry. She told me that I was crazy and that she'd just ordered 25 cases.

So no need to panic, folks. Soylent Weller 12 is back.

Hope so.

Ordering and receiving are two different things though.

Cosigned. My order sheet shows 10 cases of each size of weller 12 every single week.

Hope so.

Ordering and receiving are two different things though.

Cosigned. My order sheet shows 10 cases of each size of weller 12 every single week. Last week we received one case each of 750 and 1.75.

I picked up a bottle in midtown Manhattan yesterday for $21.99. I have seen plenty around the NYC area at varying prices between $21-29.

• 2 weeks later...

Me thinks the vein has been mined dry in the bluegrass. Can't even find a OWA in these parts at the present! The fat bear must now be hibernating for the winter.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.